Big Thanks To Acid @ MSL Performance & Jerry @ Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilT

Car
C63 AMG Saloon
As above big thanks for all the work & keeping me updated with out of hours phone calls/txts & emails over the past few weeks.

As my car was brand new they did not have a file for my car due to Mercedes updating the software so they had to wait for a file before creating me a map.

Anyone thinking of having a remap on the C63 amg do it! The car does not feel the same any more, It is silly quick, the gearbox its quicker, the throttle is loads quicker, all gearbox modes better, the exhaust sounds louder but now the tyres just spin up haha, Before the map on kick down the car did a little wiggle of the rear and you was off but now its that quick that I have to have two hands on the wheel because the power is pulling the car to the other side of the road through the first few gears haha. The animal it should of been out of the factory.

I love it and never thought on an N/a car it would be such a difference but like said loads of times its a detuned SLS engine so the gains are going to be a lot.

I am looking forward to the next dyno day at MSL Performance & Jerry coming over to the UK

Looking forward to some dry weather to test the car better & the LC

Anyone thinking of having a remap on the C63 amg do it! The car does not feel the same any more, It is silly quick, the gearbox its quicker, the throttle is loads quicker, all gearbox modes better, the exhaust sounds louder but now the tyres just spin up haha, Before the map on kick down the car did a little wiggle of the rear and you was off but now its that quick that I have to have two hands on the wheel because the power is pulling the car to the other side of the road through the first few gears haha.

I'm very tempted. Is it too powerful to control?
Did you go for the my genie?
Please can you PM me with the cost?

I would also like to echo my thanks to Jerry @ Eurocharged, I also had a car only a few months old with the new software but everything was sorted and i was kept informed throughout.

A very good car is now stunning and super quick....I bought the my genius setup and the installation went flawlessly.
I am very happy indeed.:bannana:

Has anyone compared or driven a tuned c63 and an sls.......I know they are different cars in totally different price brackets but is there a massive difference in actual power and power delivery....it's just for the money I can't see anything coming close to this c63.......perhaps I am looking through rose tinted glasses but this car is immense.

cheers stv

Glad you guys finally got things sorted, it never feels like it at the time but good to hear it was worth the wait.

Glad you guys finally got things sorted, it never feels like it at the time but good to hear it was worth the wait.

SavMan,

if you were involved in helping Jerry from eurocharged getting the required ecu files....thank you very much

I would also like to echo my thanks to Jerry @ Eurocharged, I also had a car only a few months old with the new software but everything was sorted and i was kept informed throughout.

A very good car is now stunning and super quick....I bought the my genius setup and the installation went flawlessly.
I am very happy indeed.:bannana:

Has anyone compared or driven a tuned c63 and an sls.......I know they are different cars in totally different price brackets but is there a massive difference in actual power and power delivery....it's just for the money I can't see anything coming close to this c63.......perhaps I am looking through rose tinted glasses but this car is immense.

cheers stv
I would love to see a video. Does anyone have a link to a tune c63 vs a standard one? Does the tune effectively make the performance the same as a 507?

Good to hear you are happy with it :thumb:

What power is it running now?

Somewhere between 515-525bhp and it feels like it haha

Anyone thinking of having a remap on the C63 amg do it! The car does not feel the same any more, It is silly quick, the gearbox its quicker, the throttle is loads quicker, all gearbox modes better, the exhaust sounds louder but now the tyres just spin up haha, Before the map on kick down the car did a little wiggle of the rear and you was off but now its that quick that I have to have two hands on the wheel because the power is pulling the car to the other side of the road through the first few gears haha.

I'm very tempted. Is it too powerful to control?
Did you go for the my genie?
Please can you PM me with the cost?

That depends on numerous things, driver skill, situation, weather conditions am fine with it but have had powerful cars since the age of 18

Yes I went for the my genius too

Give MSL a call

Thanks for the help :thumb:

I would love to see a video. Does anyone have a link to a tune c63 vs a standard one? Does the tune effectively make the performance the same as a 507?

When the weather permits I will let you know the difference between mine and my mates standard one.

Supposed to be quicker than a 507, am guessing feels better too as the throttle is loads better now and picks up very quick.

Give it abit today & it bangs loads more from the exhaust, sounds different when you give it some revs on idle too :devil:

Definitely quicker than a 507.
The guys face was a treat when I slowly pulled away :) he pulled alongside at the next roundabout and said he was taking it back to mb as his was a much higher spec and more powerful than mine. ...seeing he seemed a bit of a tit I said yeah you should as mine is only 457 ha ha maybe I should of mentioned that was before jerry tuned it at the msl rolling road day :)

Lee C63 said:
Definitely quicker than a 507.
The guys face was a treat when I slowly pulled away :) he pulled alongside at the next roundabout and said he was taking it back to mb as his was a much higher spec and more powerful than mine. ...seeing he seemed a bit of a tit I said yeah you should as mine is only 457 ha ha maybe I should of mentioned that was before jerry tuned it at the msl rolling road day :)

HAHAHA awesome !!!

Forget about a 507 yours will make my bs seem slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom