Bird shat on my head ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
In stationary traffic under a bridge. Straight through my sunroof with the precision of a Olympic marksman

Git !

Right. We've got a caption - where is the picture ?

:D

Bruce. Sittingbourne is quite cultured compared to the likes of Rochester and Chatham !

Funnily enough I'd just done me lottery 5 minutes before so live in hope !

D-18. Oldie but goodie :)

I remember it happening to my dad , when I was a small boy and we were on holiday in Blackpool walking along the prom . The offensive stuff actually went into my dad's ear and I heard for the first time a whole vocabulary of strange words that I didn't understand at the time :eek:

Well I don't know where the good luck is. Opened the shed this morning to be greeted by a wasp nest. Once sorted went to tip the chemicals down the drain to find my drains are blocked . More shat !

I was hit by a bird on July 1st 1987...the next day my eldest daughter was born...6 weeks early...with no complications.

In stationary traffic under a bridge. Straight through my sunroof with the precision of a Olympic marksman

Git !

I thought that must have been a heavy old lump, until I realised you meant
'open' sunroof !

Well I don't know where the good luck is. Opened the shed this morning to be greeted by a wasp nest. Once sorted went to tip the chemicals down the drain to find my drains are blocked . More shat !

They say it comes in three's - lotto win is the third !

The bad luck bit is, it will only be a fiver.

A lot to be said for having no sunroof and aircon :D
Since when ?
What is it with the sunroof-hating ?
I bought a bottom of the range Classic BECAUSE it has a sunroof.
I'd rather have that than the AMG version without a sunroof!
Sunroofs are things of beauty - for quiet ventilation (tilted), fast ventilation (retracted) and making a light and airy cabin that doesn't feel as cloestrophobic as a coffin.
Really don't like tinted windows for similar reasons - always feels like you're getting in a van not a car.
To me, trying to look gangsta comes at the cost of making the car look trashy.

I was going down a country lane recently when a pretty big bird (judging by the quantity deposited) hit the windscreen slap in front of my face.
I stopped to wash it off and thought nothing more of it - only to find next day, that it had also hit the back edge of my tilted sunroof and the middle of the back seat backrest between the two rear seat occupants (unbeknownst to them).
Just aswell there wasn't a third person sitting in the middle.

Since when ?
What is it with the sunroof-hating ?
I bought a bottom of the range Classic BECAUSE it has a sunroof.
I'd rather have that than the AMG version without a sunroof!
Sunroofs are things of beauty - for quiet ventilation (tilted), fast ventilation (retracted) and making a light and airy cabin that doesn't feel as cloestrophobic as a coffin.
Really don't like tinted windows for similar reasons - always feels like you're getting in a van not a car.
To me, trying to look gangsta comes at the cost of making the car look trashy.

Do you also have cloth interior because leather smells?

Tony.

Do you also have cloth interior because leather smells?

Tony.
I did - but I changed it to leather.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom