Bit of road rage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Taxi needs just to move over.
The clowning about later is just pathetic.

very rare for a London Black Cab to do that sort of thing I wonder if the peoples carrier is a Uber taxi,loots of bad feeling about those guys.

Taxi needs just to move over.
The clowning about later is just pathetic.

On that stretch of the A4 / M4 from Hammersmith to Heathrow taxis, whether private hire or hackney cabs, don't move over. It's the law.

Any reason the car doing the filming was in the middle lane for so long when the inside lane was clear and also going in the same direction? May have allowed the two prats behind to not be stuck behind each other.

Any reason the car doing the filming was in the middle lane for so long when the inside lane was clear and also going in the same direction? May have allowed the two prats behind to not be stuck behind each other.

I was waiting for someone to ask that

Not too sure how we can make a judgement whether the inside lane was clear or not from a camera view through a car back window..
Just saying is all LOL

That's 3 minutes of my life i am not getting back! Should add a spoiler alert that it's not that interesting!

Tony.

Not too sure how we can make a judgement whether the inside lane was clear or not from a camera view through a car back window..
Just saying is all LOL

You could for all the time it was out of the front mirror, and then the fact that it passed nothing in the inside lane when in the rear view, but a car did undertake them iirc (not going back to watch it again).

You could for all the time it was out of the front mirror, and then the fact that it passed nothing in the inside lane when in the rear view, but a car did undertake them iirc (not going back to watch it again).

Undertake or pass in the nearside lane. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom