BITCOIN ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm with coin base, The id is tricky to upload, There system has been playing up today

Yeah - I tried to do it after their systems were fixed so god knows. I'll have to wait until tomorrow now. Annoyingly.

Your £6317 is looking good at the moment!

Last edited:
Yes my original investment has now returned £105, since the 20/21st Which i then bought a pack from the profits with leaving me zero credit friday.

I now have £31 credit to rebuy or withdraw.

I'm getting roughly £10 per day Roc at the moment if it keeps the way its going, Like i've said im in this for the long term and i am just compounding my Roc

Oh dear!

"Mining outfit says its entire wallet gone, estimated $62m"

Cryptocurrency mining market NiceHash says it has fallen victim to a hacking attack that may have resulted in the loss of its entire Bitcoin wallet.

The marketplace, where users can buy and sell their computing cycles to mine cryptocurrency, issued a statement Wednesday afternoon confirming that it had indeed fallen victim to hackers. An earlier request for information from the firm by The Reg has not been answered, after reader Lee Reeve alerted us to NiceHash's problems.

"Unfortunately, there has been a security breach involving NiceHash website. We are currently investigating the nature of the incident and, as a result, we are stopping all operations for the next 24 hours. Importantly, our payment system was compromised and the contents of the NiceHash Bitcoin wallet have been stolen. We are working to verify the precise number of BTC taken," the marketplace said.

more...

And not one sledgehammer, sawn off shotgun or pneumatic drill needed.

That was already posted several posts back.

The private key was stolen. You’re supposed to keep it safe!

Also, you don’t have to part of a mining pool. That’s kind of putting all of your eggs in someone else’s basket.

I don’t know what they’re suggesting they could do about it.

Short of finding out who it was via social engineering, which the person is highly unlikely to be vulnerable to, technologically there’s bugger all they can do about it.

I have a blockchain wallet

What are you trading in... $, € or £ ?

Dec

DQdeMcRUIAA3nIB.jpg

Bitcoin is now "worth" more than Bank of America, Walmart, Visa & Coca-Cola.

With no underlying assets supporting the value and no revenue. Astonishing.

Heard on the news today.. Some guy in Newport has apparently thrown away his hard drive containing an investment now worth millions and wants to literally dig it up at the landfill!?

I opened a demo trading account on Plus 500 for a bit of fun. You get a £50,000 pot to 'play' with.

Here's a screen grab from my phone showing my teeny Bitcoin position.

IMG_2417-2.PNG

You can buy at the current price, or place orders to buy at a preset price - same for selling too.

Just tracking it for the past couple of days has shown that Bitcoin is incredibly volatile and gains and loses hundreds of dollars of value in minutes - no wonder some retailers are no longer accepting it.

Proceed with caution. The above is not intended as a recommendation as you are only one button click away from switching to live mode, assuming you've applied for a live trading account too.

"Company hacked and lost their "wallet" whiffs of Billy to me.

IT "expert" not backing up / transferring any important data and throwing a hard drive away without zero-filling is not much of an expert!

You can also trade it on IG Index, but only as a CFD. I'm really not comfortable dealing with CFD's, they are open to anomalous market "spikes" that mysteriously close positions when you're doing rather well.

BTC hit $19730 today. It is now hovering around $15k.
Where did you see that ? I saw about $16600 on the CoinDesk charts.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom