BITCOIN ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
It’s going to crash and burn - sooner, rather than later.
Cheers
Steve

Litecoin seems to be making strides at the moment. Bitcoin is on the rise as well. I decided to buy a bit of Bitcoin yesterday and 1 Litecoin. Lets see what happens!

I just put £40 in for a bit of fun, not very fond of stuff like this as I compare it to gambling tbh.

Well i bought another Pack of BTC yesterday from profits made from the Capitol, Currently earning £9.40 per day ROC
The amount of Btc i have working for me is £1,167 which is nowhere near the amount i used to buy it. LOL i wonder where this is going hummmm.

LTC seems to be dipping today. I think yesterday was LTC's version of BTC Thursday.

Ethereum still seems to be doing OK, but it is one of the odd coins AIUI. I am going to keep as it is.

Gav, how are you earning profit each day? I find value goes up, but I do not get a payout?

Now at $19,665! 20k soon me finks

nintchdbpict000306226097.jpg

an update on my mining for XMR.

I started on 26th Oct and now 7 weeks later I have 0.351024 XMR which should get me around £110, not a fortune but also not to shabby a return

Falling knives [emoji6]

(linking threads, didn't see this one)

Anyone in the space either financially and/or self educated. Reason I ask is the old man is and has done exceedingly well. However, I'm looking for a wider view before going in. I nearly bought in, in November but due to workload put it off thankfully.

I believe in the need for something like this and commercially I'm looking at blockchain. So in short im in, but where to invest?

Sent from my Huawei note 8 using my fingers

Hi,
I firmly believe that Bitcoin is the “Betamax” of crypto-currencies.
Banks and other financial institutions will introduce “official” block chain protected crypto currencies in the very near future and Bitcoin will be consigned to history and fond memories - for the early adopters who made money.
The technology used is the future - but I believe Bitcoins time is limited.
Values seem to be slipping this week.
Cheers
Steve

Hi,
I firmly believe that Bitcoin is the “Betamax” of crypto-currencies.
Banks and other financial institutions will introduce “official” block chain protected crypto currencies in the very near future and Bitcoin will be consigned to history and fond memories - for the early adopters who made money.
The technology used is the future - but I believe Bitcoins time is limited.
Values seem to be slipping this week.
Cheers
Steve
Ah... that's irresponsible. Your post crashed the market.

You can follow progress here also, CoinDesk - Leader in blockchain news.

I have put some money into a mining Firm, BUT.... i think it could be a Ponzi Scheme, Thankgod it wasn't alot and tbf so far i've manage to get most of it back, and continue to earn a few £s per day.

I've also bought currency BTC and ETH, These have slid down quite abit lately, but now looking like there on the UP again ETH more than BTC.

I did this through Coinbase - Buy/Sell Digital Currency

The the way i look at it, Only put in as much as you are prepared to loose, And you ONLY loose when you sell low, I look at it as a long term thing, so far tbh i'm doing ok, But i wouldn't worry if i lost the lot tomorrow as i've followed my own advise and comfortable where i am.

Also another thing when/if you register with coinbase you will also be registered on GDAX as its the same company.

By the time anything like this ends up being discussed on non investment forums by people like us (non sophisticated investors - aka normal people) it's generally a sign that we've missed the boat, or it's a bubble or it's the final fling of a ponzi scheme with a very small chance of it being a paradigm shift.

There was clearly a lot of money to be made in Bitcoin, back in 2010ish to the end of 2017. Right now it bears all the hallmarks of a bubble to my simple financial brain.

I could be entirely wrong, we'll know for sure in about 5 years or so. It's not for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom