Bits Falling Off My B Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzowner

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.6Diesel
Hi all, drove down to Cornwall last week and noticed the trim that runs along the door, length of the car, the back bit, on the rear wing is now missing :( anyone any idea of cost or do I need to buy all three bits, do they sell them pre painted (I doubt that)

I'd march into the showroom and ask if this is fit for purpose build quality? "Really, these cars fall apart driving them on a motorway... You expect me to pay for this to be rectified only to see the other side do the same? It's a Mercedes-Benz, you know, the brand trading on solid Germanic build quality"....

I'd also speak to Mercedes-Benz Uk in Milton Keynes and tweet them on Twitter too. You make a song and dance, you may cut yourself a deal. Or be very British and accept the raw deal?

Good luck. Don't blink. Stay strong!

:cool:

Are you sure it wasn't stolen?
I've heard of he bumper inserts/trim being stolen before.

Russ

Did you get it sorted? It sounds like mine that was missing. £7 from the dealers to fix it is not really a big deal.

Yes I did fix it, and also noted that the original piece was not fixed correctly. The replacement part was already colour coded for the car and was about £30.00 from memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom