Blackberry UHI cradle thingy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I currently have a 6310i cradle fitted to the Comand/telephone thingy in the M Class. I want to be able to fit a Blackberry. Can anyone confirm if this is the bit I need?

http://www.comandonline.co.uk/product.php?productid=16262&cat=0&page=1

Many thanks.

Your ML is a 2001 car so no this is not the correct part.

The only option is to go for the Viseeo MBU-1000 cradle which sits in the 6310i cradle you have. This will give you bluetooth connectivity to the Blackberry.

Hope this helps,

Your ML is a 2001 car so no this is not the correct part.

The only option is to go for the Viseeo MBU-1000 cradle which sits in the 6310i cradle you have. This will give you bluetooth connectivity to the Blackberry.

Hope this helps,

Thanks for that. I really would like something that charges as well. Also, this was Richard's car and I wondered if he had upgraded the Comand system in any way?

Clutching at straws......:D

PS.

:eek:Just seen the price of the Viseeo thingy :eek:

Thanks for that. I really would like something that charges as well. Also, this was Richard's car and I wondered if he had upgraded the Comand system in any way?

Clutching at straws......:D

Ah ha. Okay, then you have UHI in that car. Probably the only one in the country/world of that year!

Although the Blackberry cradle will clip into the UHI you have, I'm not sure if it supports D2B based UHI. I suspect not but Richard will know for sure.

EDIT: PS. We can do you a deal on a Viseeo i'm sure ;)

Thinking more about this, you can use the MB2 viseeo instead. Its also a lot cheaper ;)

Hi

You can not use any of the Mercedes cradles that use HFP bluetooth protocol as they will echo - this includes HFP, Blackberry cradles, iPhone cradles.

You can use the SAP cradle (but thats very Nokia specific but will nicely use the external aerial on the car) - and of course as Alfie suggests the MB-2 which is the most sensibly priced.

To be exact, your ML has the UHI system (as fitted to 2004 onward ML) and Linguatronic.

Richard

about to PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom