Blackbushe meet 14.1.18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would be up for this if I am well enough. I had surgery more than a month ago and am currently on the mend. The car hasn't been driven for 7 weeks now and I have withdrawal symptons. I really need to get back out soon as I can. Frank
Sorry I don't think I will be fit enough to make this. I got all prepped up to take the car out today and failed miserably. My recovery is frustratingly slow. :(

So are we still aiming for 9AM tomorrow?

09.00-09.30

Yes 9-9.30am sounds good. See you all tomorrow

If my car is ok after 3 months stay in the garage, I will show up too, not too far away and roads should be deserted in the morning.

Many thanks for organising/suggesting the meet today - was a nice morning out and the food was great! I have a couple of pics. which I'll upload when I get a chance.

Yes many thanks for organising the GTG, good to meet up with new and of course the usual suspects :) Love the 207 350 :cool: Breakfast was very good, shame about the grey clouds :( Will we ever see any sunshine ever again :rolleyes:

Good little meet up - lots to talk about and a great breakfast to boot. What more would you want :)

Many thanks for organising your Lordship, Lee, much appreciated. As said previously a small but select bunch of petrol heads having a good natter putting the world right over a full english breakfast 'n coffee - all in all a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

Matt

Good to see some of the "old" faces again. Hope you got the hazards sorted Bill. Sorry about gatecrashing with my Volvo !!!

Shame I missed this meet, will there be another one soon as I live quite close to Blackbush Airport..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom