Blackcircles Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have checked black circle and found them to be similarly priced to Kwikfit. Also isn't it better to buy tyres, or anything else for that matter, and have them fitted by the same outfit. If you had a defect the supplier and fitter can well blame each other. Unless saving a fair bit of money then personally Id prefer to purchase tyres from the same place that fits them

In my experience Blackcircles used to be about the cheapest, even if you just bought tyres and got then fitted elsewhere. These days, there is so much competition I think they struggle to keep themselves competitive with everyone.

Tyreleader are based in Germany but have good reviews and are the cheapest on most tyres

Shop around, do your research, find best price.
Speak to local Mercedes dealer.
Smile when they price match and beat by a fiver a corner.

At least that's been the case at Stratstone in Leeds.

Always use these guys. the fitter down here is great.

Recently ordered 2 x new tyres for the missus' car from Blackcircles and after 4 days of not showing up called them to cancel and get a refund.
It took 3 phone calls to their online number to get an acknowledgement and even then Customer 'Services' took a while to even call back.
They have blamed the courier company they use but as I told them, I have no idea who that company is, only the name Blackcircles so it is their reputation that is damaged.
I feel they are not what they used to be anymore.
Just booked with Event Tyres and found them to be very competitive and helpful.

Mercenary said:
Recently ordered 2 x new tyres for the missus' car from Blackcircles and after 4 days of not showing up called them to cancel and get a refund. It took 3 phone calls to their online number to get an acknowledgement and even then Customer 'Services' took a while to even call back. They have blamed the courier company they use but as I told them, I have no idea who that company is, only the name Blackcircles so it is their reputation that is damaged. I feel they are not what they used to be anymore. Just booked with Event Tyres and found them to be very competitive and helpful.
I have used event tyres a good few times, good service very fast and had my tyres all replaced at my home!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Having just had my wheels refurbed, I got a new set of boots for them from Black Circles and was delighted to find my local garage was one of their fitters. Tyres were cheap and the manager at the garage asked if I would wait to see them fitted so I could assure myself that the wheels weren't going to be damaged. Can't say fairer than that.

Reactions: 219
Used black circles a few times no issues. Worth trying to price match with a dealer you might get lucky

Have used them with a well regarded local fitter. Prices are same as you see everywhere else (halfords, kwikfit, asda tyres etc) all have the same put your reg in pricing system. It's all down to the fitter. If you have an issue with them though it's hard to resolve I hear as you get in to arguments about who is responsible (them or fitter).

Just had two Michelin PSS 275/35/19 delivered £ 180.00 each from Tyre Leader

Black Circle £ 233.98 each.

Just had two Michelin PSS 275/35/19 delivered £ 180.00 each from Tyre Leader

Black Circle £ 233.98 each.

With new online tyre outlets springing up, Black Circles are no longer the cheapest around. Nor are Camskill.
Tyreleader and My Tyres appear the most competitive I have found.

£ 207.00 for the Michelin PSS. The only difference is Tyr Leader take about a week to deliver.

£ 207.00 for the Michelin PSS. The only difference is Tyr Leader take about a week to deliver.

£179 60 for PSS fully fitted from My Tyres. Again around a week to be delivered to your selected tyre fitter.

£179 60 for PSS fully fitted from My Tyres. Again around a week to be delivered to your selected tyre fitter.

£ 179.60 is for the 97 Load Rating I need 100 = £224.00 Fully fitted

I bought a couple of Uniroyal Rainsport 3 from Tyreleader last month. Ordered Monday evening 7pm, arrived Thurs morning 9am. £10 each cheaper than Oponeo.

Used both Black circles and tyre leader, nearly the same price, but tyre leader delivers them to your home and Black circles deliver to where you have chosen to get them fitted inclusive in price. Tyre Leader lets you sort out where you can get them fitted and gives you some local suggestions.
Just ordered 2 x 245/40x18 Y rated XL Bridgestone Potenza's RE050A MO £250 from Black circles all in price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom