bluetooth aux adaptor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rom1

Car
Mercedes c220d cabriolet
Hello all,

Does anyone know if I can use a blue tooth adaptor to convert my aux jack in glove box, to bluetooth so I can stream music from iphone 5 to comand unit.

I have a bluetooth cradle in centre arm rest which works perfectly for the phone function.

I was thinking are the 2 going to conflict and does anyone have any experince of this adaptor or one that does the same job, loads available on ebay.
Bluetooth 3.5mm A2DP Stereo Audio Adapter Dongle Receiver AUX TV PC MP3 Walkman | eBay

Thanks Rom

good to hear :)

what do you mean by Tried a phone call and although the music mutes, the sound doesn't come through the speakers?

and which app are you using to stream music from phone to car?

what do you mean by Tried a phone call and although the music mutes, the sound doesn't come through the speakers?

I have phone prewire and a handset in the centre console, but I thought I would try a call from the iPhone to see what happened just in case the Bluetooth adapter had a handset profile, but it doesn't.

and which app are you using to stream music from phone to car?

You don't actually need an app - if you connect via Bluetooth the normal iPhone music player will work, but I use an app called 'Car Tunes' from Ryan Oksenhorn as this makes it easier to change tracks etc when using the phone in the car.

Sound like the ideal solution, mines is the same setup, got a Bluetooth adapter in armrest that connects to phone for calls, this will make wire free music possible as well.

Thank you for your help, and I'll get one ordered off ebay now

Having seen and read this thread. I bought one of these off eBay. It works well with my iPhone 5. Only like one connection or device but hey Ho.

Thanks to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom