Bluetooth connectivity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Chandler

Car
CLK 200
Hi guys
I have a 2008 clk complete with Bluetooth module. Can't seem to connect my mobile phone even though the phone tells me it's connected to the car. I have been told that I may need a software update. Anyone else had a similar experience or know if this is the case. Thanks.

Did you pair with the Bluetooth adapter, or did you pair with something called UHI-SNI... or SNI-UHI.. or very similar ?

Mercedes used to have a way of pairing a headset for privacy purposes with the system.

With the Bluetooth adapter you need to put that in to pairing mode, and then pair with it. If it is the black one, then the bottom of the top surface is a switch. Press it until the blue light starts flashing faster (you will feel it click). Search for bluetooth devices on the phone, it will be Mercedes <something>. Code is 62872 ("mbusa")

Richard

Thanks Richard
I have paired the phone with the Bluetooth adapted as you described. The phone shows that it is connected but the car system shows no phone connected. I'm at a loss now on what further I can do.

Thanks Richard
Unfortunately not that close, looks like a trip to the main dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom