Bluetooth for W220 S500L

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What kind of phone have you got? You'll need prewiring in the armrest to use this. It's also a SAP Bluetooth module and very few phones support it properly anymore, Blackberry do, but I'm not sure Android or Apple do. If you have prewiring, and I'm not sure these modules will work with the W220 (they do with the W221), you should look for the Mercedes HFP Bluetooth module.

mercedes bluetooth hfp | eBay

I had a 2003 W220 S500L and I used a Visseoo unit.

Worked fine with my iPhone 4 and, AFAIK, works well with it's new owner.

What kind of phone have you got? You'll need prewiring in the armrest to use this. It's also a SAP Bluetooth module and very few phones support it properly anymore, Blackberry do, but I'm not sure Android or Apple do. If you have prewiring, and I'm not sure these modules will work with the W220 (they do with the W221), you should look for the Mercedes HFP Bluetooth module.

mercedes bluetooth hfp | eBay
My car has the Nokia phone in the armrest but my own phone is android so may be give it a miss then thanks for the help :thumb:

My car has the Nokia phone in the armrest but my own phone is android so may be give it a miss then thanks for the help :thumb:

My Samsung works well with the Viseeo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom