Bluewater 26th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sanke

Car
C63S
Hi all,

Anyone fancy a bluewater meet on 26th Nov? Usual time and place?

Steve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll try and pop along.

Hi all,

Anyone fancy a bluewater meet on 26th Nov? Usual time and place?

Steve

I might be OK for it.

Apparently bluewater are being a bit tight on GtG's so this might have to be a park up and go get coffee type meet.

Unless anyone can come up with another location? The only one I know of is deeper in Kent (no good for our non-kent people)... Dockside outlet in Chatham.. They've even got a Costa and a Bar.

Steve

Apparently bluewater are being a bit tight on GtG's so this might have to be a park up and go get coffee type meet.

Unless anyone can come up with another location? The only one I know of is deeper in Kent (no good for our non-kent people)... Dockside outlet in Chatham.. They've even got a Costa and a Bar.

Steve

At Steve's house ,he got a coffee machine!lol

Steve

could be just a coincidence that a lot of Mercedes owners all park next to each other and go for coffee ;)

Where is Steve these days? I've not seen him around much..?

Well its is Halloween afterall.

Where has everyone been lately?

Steve

Well its is Halloween afterall.

Where has everyone been lately?

Steve

behind you!!!

(oh no thats not Halloween)

Everyone's been far too busy IMO. However a few of us have had the chance to meet up and go to a few meets such as tv, trax etc ;)

Sanke get the list started Bruv :)
Also how's the new car been, haven't read any of your reviews as of yet to see how the new c class AMG is?

Ok so here the list

1. Sanke

Copy, paste and add your name.

Steve

Sanke get the list started Bruv :)
Also how's the new car been, haven't read any of your reviews as of yet to see how the new c class AMG is?
You didn't come to the last meet and I've had the car for 14months now. Really enjoying it, although I nearly got swayed to a GTS a few months back... But it didn't have the right bits on... Now I wit and think about the GT R

Steve

1. Sanke
2. sjmaxwell
3. MissyD

I won't be there guys (obvious really as it's much too far) but thought I'd put my mate in at #4 as I know what he's like at destroying lists with his phone. :D

1. Sanke
2. sjmaxwell
3. MissyD
4. Suky Sangha

Have a good one. :thumb:

I won't be there guys (obvious really as it's much too far) but thought I'd put my mate in at #4 as I know what he's like at destroying lists with his phone. :D

1. Sanke
2. sjmaxwell
3. MissyD
4. Suky Sangha

Have a good one. :thumb:

Dependant on him actually turning up as I know what he's like doing that! :fail:D

Where is the normal meet for a Mercedes meet as I've only been to a BMW one and I'm looking to pop along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom