Bluewater 30th July?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sanke

Car
C63S
Hi all

It's been quite a long time since the last gathering. Currently not allowed to drive for three weeks, I'm in hospital after a protracted meniscus op.

Anyone available for the 30th?

Steve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all

It's been quite a long time since the last gathering. Currently not allowed to drive for three weeks, I'm in hospital after a protracted meniscus op.

Anyone available for the 30th?

Steve

1. Sanke
2 Acej

1. Sanke
2 Acej
3. Jotter22
4 Rosso1

Will require time and where to meet as this is my first outing to Bluewater car meet.

Mr Maxwell's original instructions... 8pm

The <font color="Red">RED</font> line is the route that most people take:<br />
<br />
I believe there are 2 directions in which you can enter Bluewater.<br />
Personally, I head up the M2 and get off at the Bluewater exit and enter using the <font color="Red">RED</font> route so that’s the one I’ll describe. <br />
<br />
You will see that the <font color="red">RED </font>line takes you over 2 roundabouts.<br />
After the 2nd roundabout, you will see an up-ramp that will take you up to the 1st floor of the multi-storey car park.<br />
<br />
The up-ramp has 2 lanes - stay in the left lane and follow it into the 1st floor of the multi-storey.<br />
<br />
Once you enter the multi-storey structure, which I have indicated using a <font color="red">RED</font> line, take the first turning on the left which will take you into one of the parking areas.<br />
<br />
Go ahead about 20 metres and then turn right.<br />
<br />
Go straight ahead and you will see that you can actually cross over into the neighbouring multi-storey.<br />
<br />
Cross over and turn immediately left.<br />
<br />
Drive a little bit and you will see us, I’ve tried to mark the meeting spot with a <font color="red">red cross in a circle</font>!<br />
<br />
The <font color="red">RED</font> line illustrates the above instructions.<br />
<br />
BE AWARE that the first left after the up-ramp is apparently an exit, so be careful as you enter it! Yes, I know, not ideal, but it is the route I take. <br />
If you see the pedestrian Mall entrance ON YOUR RIGHT as you drive by, YOU’VE GONE TOO FAR!! If it’s on your left, you’re not following these directions!!<br />
<br />
If this isn’t clear, ask or follow someone else (preferably in a Mercedes!)

Steve

Thanks Steve, couldnt link to it on Tapatalk.

And I'm on morphine, so people should be thankful I can't ha ha ha

Steve

Thanks Steve, couldnt link to it on Tapatalk.

And I'm on morphine, so people should be thankful I can't ha ha ha

Steve

Oh blimey! take care and look after yourself :eek::thumb:

I'll be ok, just a small knee op, now laid up at home.

I'm hoping we get more people to turn up this time, shame you can't make it.

Steve

Hi Steve. Sorry to hear you are laid during what might be the best part of our summer. If you like Cycling and Tennis the Tour and Wimbledon might help for a few weeks but then what....

We are driving to Italy on the 29th so will not be able to make it, if you were to opt for an earlier date I would be in, hell I'll even come around and drive you down in your C63s if it helps.;)

Speedy recovery.
Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks and enjoy Italy tour. Tennis and catch up tv will keep me busy. Plus when I'm mobile enough I'll 2 stage polish the side panels whilst cleaning up a stone hip on the front wing too.

Would have made it sooner but everyone needs time for the diary and I think the last proper meet we had was January.

As for the C63s, well a new set of wheels were calling me, then the supplier messed me about.....so the wife is taking me to look at a cancelled order white AMG GTS in a couple of weeks....so you never know.

Once you are back we can always organise another meet.

Steve

1. Sanke
2 Acej
3. Jotter22
4 Rosso1
5 Sssammm

Rosso1, u can meet me on the way,

1. Sanke
2. Acej
3. Jotter22
4. Rosso1
5. Sssamm
6. C36fan

Getting there slowly.

Steve

Are you bringing the Beast Bruno? I have not seen it since the minor tweeks:D

Tony.

It's been tweaked again??? [emoji573]

Steve

I was thinking he just cut some holes in the bonnet and went straight out.

Are you bringing the Beast Bruno? I have not seen it since the minor tweeks:D

Tony.

Yes mate ! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom