Bluewater meet 22nd March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

acej

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E63S
Gents as I missed the last three heres my attempt to get a meet up and running. Usual place , usual time on the 22nd?

1. Acej

Anyone have the address? or Postcode will be coming a little way, (Harwich) 8.00pm isnt it?

merc85 said:
Anyone have the address? or Postcode will be coming a little way, (Harwich) 8.00pm isnt it?

Bluewater
Greenhithe
Kent DA9 9ST

if you search the forum for Bluewater SJmaxwell has posted a set of directions once you get there.

If you make it from Harwich the coffee and doughnuts are on me!

if you search the forum for Bluewater SJmaxwell has posted a set of directions once you get there.

If you make it from Harwich the coffee and doughnuts are on me!

Lol , no probs count me in, will have a good friend tagging along too. :thumb:

Merc85 (volvo 850)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, will have to sit this one out as I won't be in the country :(

1. Acej
2. Suky Sangha
3. Merc85
4. SJMaxwell
5. pstock

donshl said:
Sorry guys, will have to sit this one out as I won't be in the country :(
ok mate was hoping to see your car but will have to wait till the next meet!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

1. Acej
2. Suky Sangha
3. Merc85
4. SJMaxwell
5. pstock
6. Rashman (see signature )
7. Fryingpan78, maybe...

-t

1. Acej
2. Suky Sangha
3. Merc85
4. SJMaxwell
5. pstock
7. Fryingpan78, maybe...
8. sssammm

I should have my car back in one piece by then...

1. Acej
2. Suky Sangha
3. Merc85
4. SJMaxwell
5. pstock
7. Fryingpan78, maybe...
8. sssamm
9. Alx

Gents as I missed the last three heres my attempt to get a meet up and running. Usual place , usual time on the 22nd?

1. Acej

Justin,
I would love to come along, am thinking this will be a well attended night, but got the next week plus off, EC UK appointment Thursday, followed by a jolly in London with injured wifey, and then Cheltenham next week, and then Goodwood with yourself and a few of the other guys here on the Saturday. So probably will end up working that particular weekend to catch up with works mate. But if things change I would really look forward to popping up for the evening.;) will stay in touch with it all:thumb:.

ricky s said:
Justin, I would love to come along, am thinking this will be a well attended night, but got the next week plus off, EC UK appointment Thursday, followed by a jolly in London with injured wifey, and then Cheltenham next week, and then Goodwood with yourself and a few of the other guys here on the Saturday. So probably will end up working that particular weekend to catch up with works mate. But if things change I would really look forward to popping up for the evening.;) will stay in touch with it all:thumb:.
Busy busy Ricky, I did think about seeing if we could make this after Goodwood on the 15th but that would of made a long day. What you getting done at ec? See you on the 15th and I hope the wife is ok?

Hope you can make it.

Cheers, Justin

Busy busy Ricky, I did think about seeing if we could make this after Goodwood on the 15th but that would of made a long day. What you getting done at ec? See you on the 15th and I hope the wife is ok?

Hope you can make it.

Cheers, Justin

Trying to keep my car as competitive as I can to keep up with with you Justin!!!, bolt on Rebellion gear, it's a totally shabby attitude to the queensbury rules!!! LOL!!:rolleyes: But really looking forward to the GW on the Saturday mate, hope I can still afford the petrol after Cheltenham!:confused:

ricky s said:
Trying to keep my car as competitive as I can to keep up with with you Justin!!!, bolt on Rebellion gear, it's a totally shabby attitude to the queensbury rules!!! LOL!!:rolleyes: But really looking forward to the GW on the Saturday mate, hope I can still afford the petrol after Cheltenham!:confused:

Don't blow it all!! I am not sure what you mean but alls fair in love and horsepower (both types).

Don't blow it all!! I am not sure what you mean but alls fair in love and horsepower (both types).

I will attempt not to mate, and it is, just joshing with yer! and will definitely see you and the other guys at GW. If work allows, I will also make the BW meet, but as said will stay in touch with that. :thumb:
(Wifey is now getting a bit more independent, so things are a lot easier now, it's not the ordeal it originally was, thx for asking;))

I know you are ;-) glad all is looking up. See you soon

can anyone go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom