Bluewater meet 25th Jan 14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fryingpan78

Car
2004 E55
Hi Chaps,

I'm getting withdrawal.

Who's up for a bit of a winter 'dirty protest' on 25th Jan 14? 8pm as always.
Winter rides welcome.

Happy new year!

-t

Sounds good to me - I might even wash my car!

Happy new year guys! I must admit I have not washed the car since lady year!!!!! I will get it cleaned and look forward to meeting you guys at blue water! Count me in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Suky Sangha said:
Happy new year guys! I must admit I have not washed the car since last year!!!!! I will get it cleaned and look forward to meeting you guys at blue water! Count me in :) Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Not have much luck with the dates of the last few. I am away again so have a good meet and maybe next time.

Haven't heard from Rash lately ?

Hibernation - he's like a bear with a sore head :D

Steve, afraid I won,t make this, too many potholes down here to risk going out, but hope you have a good evening;)

Sorry guys, my car is off the road at the moment (no wheels, no interior) so I won't be able to make it either.

Guys my alternator has packed up on me over the weekend!!! Trying to get it fixed before the weekend if not I will try to come up in my mums golf!!!! Lol

Suky Sangha said:
Guys my alternator has packed up on me over the weekend!!! Trying to get it fixed before the weekend if not I will try to come up in my mums golf!!!! Lol Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Winter cars are allowed I believe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom