BMW 640d M Sport Gran Coupe Lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MUGGY

Car
Audi A8 Sport Executive 3.0tdi
Just been offered the above on a 1 year 10k miles lease for £180 + VAT.

Still have 18 months to run on my current deal but sorely tempted.

That's pretty incredible.

Any other fees involved ?

Who with ?

That's pretty incredible.

Any other fees involved ?

Who with ?

With Planet Leasing. Only fee is £150+VAT Admin fee.

Can't see it on their website. I got an email this morning.

Still incredibly low cost.

That's what I thought. Just re-read the mail. Here it is

Good morning,

I have received the single best deal I have ever been able to offer from Planet Leasing and thought it may be of interest. All prices are + Vat

BMW 6 Series 640d M Sport 3.0 diesel Gran Coupe

· BUSINESS ONLY (available to sole traders, landlords, limited companies, partnerships and limited liability partnerships).

· 1 YEAR LEASE

· 10,000 miles per annum

· Initial rental £1,080.00

· Monthly rental £180.00

I can offer any standard metallic paint and the estimated delivery is September/October on the new “66” registration. Depending on the uptake these lead times could extend.

If you would like one, please complete the attached finance proposal and sign the attached order to we can get the ball rolling before the offer ends.

For the full specification of the BMW 640d M Sport Gran Coupé, take a look at the BMW website. Other than the paint and interior finish no amendments can be made. When filling out the application form you must fill in ALL sections and three years’ work and home history must be supplied. Aside from our admin fee of £150 + Vat no payment is made until on or after delivery.

Let's all get one, just to annoy Bruno.

Ant.

Rang them to be informed they have none left.

Freedom contracts had one on a deal last month £250 per month 2 year deal 10k p/a IIRC
i have seen a Golf R for £169 albeit 2 door purple and non DSG with OVS leasing.

lots of deals out there

lots of deals out there

The 640d has always been under pressure in the market - and seemed to start dropping quite a bit last summer. When I was looking to replace my previous car there were two and three year deals at £319 and £359. They've been dropping further since.

£180 on something even like a 12 +12 would be a stonking deal given the cost of depeciation on heavily discounted new car or even used car up to 3 years.

Even after three or four years the drivetrain is still tremendous - not much out there can touch it out as a combination of raw effortless smooth grunt. The car looks OK - not too overcooked - and it's a comfortable fast cross country express 4 up with luggage. The downsides are that it's not quite special enough - the standard suspension and servotronic steering are the weak points.

It was the steering that finally killed it for me. But that's my experience and opinion. Others may take a different view.

An amazing deal. Will keep an eye out for this company in future.

An amazing deal. Will keep an eye out for this company in future.

Glad to see their marketing spoof has worked.

That's all this was - a hook to the website. The 'none left' is standard practice...

Annoys the heck out of me as dealers need to try and compete with this nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom