BMW Drivers, or Just a Coincidence?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope it's not at the lowest common denominator.........:D
Of course not!!! I used to be a Lexus owner don't you know! LOL! Seriously, the worst driving I seem to see around is Audi/VW drivers.....which oddly enough seems the same in Russia too. Although MB ML and GL drivers take some believing over there!

Sloppy, sensationalist journalism to describe it as a "horror", though; what would they have said if the car had hit and killed her?

I didn’t even read the post, but I assume it’s that OP spotted an idiot driving like an idiot , the vehicle this idiot was driving happened to be a BMW... :D

No, it’s not the BMW which has caused this person to drive like an idiot, they will drive ANY car like an idiot :D

I would say there is some truth in it.

BMW is still considered to be a bit of a 'drivers car' and rightly so I suppose, it is pretty dynamic for an everyday white goods vehicle.
Because of this rep as a drivers car you do get a lot of youngsters buying them as their first 'proper' car, and let's be honest, youngsters can tend to be complete dicks.

So the combination of a young **** in a car that tends to be bought by those who care about cars will no doubt get some of the things you see associated with BMWs, however, it seems to be that sort of thing with Audi and VW more so round here nowadays.

So the combination of a young **** in a car that tends to be bought by those who care about cars will no doubt get some of the things you see associated with BMWs, however, it seems to be that sort of thing with Audi and VW more so round here nowadays.

Agreed. Audis seem to attract the real nuggets these days. :eek:

In my experience it’s the Vauxhall Zafiras :D

The “BMW Driver” thing has snowballed since the internet got hold of it. Seems other marque owners love to take to message boards and smell their own farts on how perfect they are.

Anyway must dash, I have a children’s orphanage to burn down, then off to my national front meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Anyway must dash, I have a children’s orphanage to burn down, then off to my national front meeting.

I wouldn't joke about these things on a public forum....you never know who might be watching! Not everyone might take it as the joke it clearly is.

No offence meant!

Ernie

The “BMW Driver” thing has snowballed since the internet got hold of it. Seems other marque owners love to take to message boards and smell their own farts on how perfect they are.

To be fair, if you still had your CLS you’d be joining in! ;)

To be fair, if you still had your CLS you’d be joining in! ;)
If he hasn't got a CLS why is it in his profile..........remorse maybe o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom