BMW Drivers, or Just a Coincidence?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Most BMW drivers are bad people. Especially those that drive 335d series saloons & 535d series tourers.
In fact I just had a run in with a base spec 335d saloon, but I was the bully in my Volvo asking him to move. He blocked the outside lane whilst 'overtaking' then gunned it to stop me even attempting to go past in the inside..... He eventually relinquised but not before looking like a kucking fnob!!!

Sent from my Huawei note 8 using my fingers

The “BMW Driver” thing has snowballed since the internet got hold of it. Seems other marque owners love to take to message boards and smell their own farts on how perfect they are.

Anyway must dash, I have a children’s orphanage to burn down, then off to my national front meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wait for me!

In fact I just had a run in with a base spec 335d saloon, but I was the bully in my Volvo asking him to move. He blocked the outside lane whilst 'overtaking' then gunned it to stop me even attempting to go past in the inside..... He eventually relinquised but not before looking like a kucking fnob!!!

Heh heh

#BMWbrethern

Wasn’t that bloody CLS was it?

As a long time Audi owner who does lots of miles each year, it has always seemed to be smaller VAG built cars. In my C63 it seems to be bigger Audi's and in my ML it's always seems to be Range Rovers driving below the speed limit in the overtaking lanes. However I have a new found dislike for qasqais!!!! Obviously if you are on the A3/M3 it's everybody driving in the overtaking lanes lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

As a long time Audi owner who does lots of miles each year, it has always seemed to be smaller VAG built cars. In my C63 it seems to be bigger Audi's and in my ML it's always seems to be Range Rovers driving below the speed limit in the overtaking lanes. However I have a new found dislike for qasqais!!!! Obviously if you are on the A3/M3 it's everybody driving in the overtaking lanes lol

Yes, Qumqquate drivers are complete donkeys..... I've also had a few run one with [emoji266] Cactus drivers trying to demonstrate they are superior to Golf GTD.

All they demonstrate is the inability to buy a decent car.

Having worked on highways projects, the 1 Series comes up A LOT as the “guilty” party. I can’t blame the car, it’s cheap, a budget bmw, so accessible for more people, therefore likely to be reported more. We also get lots of reports of A3’s and A Classes, so the demographic driving each is clearly the issue.

BMW drivers have to drive quickly to their destinations cause the cars to ride in are terrible and they can't wait to get out of them to rest their numb buttocks.........

Yes for those that don't remove the run flats .....

I had a muppet in the gym the other morning telling me his rear tyres on him 'M' car were over £400 each??

So smelling sihte I enquired deeper....

Hmmmm, I said I recently replaced a full set on my 535D for just over £600..... What do you have?? X5M? M6?? Classic M1??

No, a 2016 116d,! Ah hahaha!!! T w a t

Yes for those that don't remove the run flats .....

I had a muppet in the gym the other morning telling me his rear tyres on him 'M' car were over £400 each??

So smelling sihte I enquired deeper....

Hmmmm, I said I recently replaced a full set on my 535D for just over £600..... What do you have?? X5M? M6?? Classic M1??

No, a 2016 116d,! Ah hahaha!!! T w a t

You were in a gym? I smell shite now [emoji16]

Saturday I caught a BMW with really bad lane control
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
but last night it was an Audi that undertook me at circa 80 on a posted 50

Saturday I caught a BMW with really bad lane control
but last night it was an Audi that undertook me at circa 80 on a posted 50
Kings of the Road![emoji16] in the Audi's defence (well not really) he was highlighting all the traffic in the overtaking lanes that failed to keep left also he was not the only car that did it. I dont know the area but are they coming up to a junction or roundabout? No excuse for the speed but trying to understand the context

If you look at the end of the video, they both revert to lane 3. Its the A12 towards Blackwall Tunnel. The 3 lanes started where the Audi undertook, prior to that it was a 2 lane road, the new lane being created as part of the filter from a junction so cars in lanes 2 and 3 were actually in 1 and 2 just prior to this.

If you look at the end of the video, they both revert to lane 3. Its the A12 towards Blackwall Tunnel. The 3 lanes started where the Audi undertook, prior to that it was a 2 lane road, the new lane being created as part of the filter from a junction so cars in lanes 2 and 3 were actually in 1 and 2 just prior to this.
In that case he is a cheeky bar steward!

So those three cars joined from a junction, and because the lane they were in was clear, carried on in it? They were exceeding the speed limit, but so what? Was any hazard caused? It doesn't look like it to me; I might well have done exactly the same.

So those three cars joined from a junction, and because the lane they were in was clear, carried on in it? They were exceeding the speed limit, but so what? Was any hazard caused? It doesn't look like it to me; I might well have done exactly the same.

I assume the main gripe is the ‘undertaking’?

No, the Audi was 3 cars behind me in what was lane 2. After the lead in junction the road was then 3 lanes and they changed from lane 3 to lane one to undertake at quite a silly speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom