BMW E90 330d Sapphire Metallic Black - Lemon Dakota - Xenons Adaptive High beam assist - I Drive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
Selling My 330d Saloon. Very good specification.

Next service oil due in 20k.

New discs and pads fitted less than 200 miles ago.

Swirl flap delete 07/17 Blanked with CNC machined Aluminium plates. Pre empatative maintenance

EGR Delete - mapped out.

New main Thermostat pre emptative maintenance

BMW discs and pads fitted new front and rear with new sensors.

Mapped at a well known BMW tuner on a rolling road to 280bhp with 680nm of torque a mid range custom written map to the car... I kept it at that level as to not to sacrifice fuel economy. Whilst the car was there I had a oil change and air and pollen filters changed although the oil had a change 500 miles prior. I am a little ocd with maintenance on all the cars I own. I also had them inspect the car completely for any work that may need doing so on their advice discs were getting a bit low about another 5k miles on the front so I decided to change the whole lot out £1,500 spent in July. No issues whatsoever with this car.

I have owned a E46 M3 mapped and a 335d std. This car is far QUICKER for day to day driving.

PLEASE SEE SALES LINK FOR FULL DETAILS.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...?atmobcid=soc3

Selling My 330d Saloon. Very good specification.

Next service oil due in 20k.

New discs and pads fitted less than 200 miles ago.

Swirl flap delete 07/17 Blanked with CNC machined Aluminium plates. Pre empatative maintenance

EGR Delete - mapped out.

New main Thermostat pre emptative maintenance

BMW discs and pads fitted new front and rear with new sensors.

Mapped at a well known BMW tuner on a rolling road to 280bhp with 680nm of torque a mid range custom written map to the car... I kept it at that level as to not to sacrifice fuel economy. Whilst the car was there I had a oil change and air and pollen filters changed although the oil had a change 500 miles prior. I am a little ocd with maintenance on all the cars I own. I also had them inspect the car completely for any work that may need doing so on their advice discs were getting a bit low about another 5k miles on the front so I decided to change the whole lot out £1,500 spent in July. No issues whatsoever with this car.

I have owned a E46 M3 mapped and a 335d std. This car is far QUICKER for day to day driving.

PLEASE SEE SALES LINK FOR FULL DETAILS.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...?atmobcid=soc3
Price updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom