1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

BMW for sale, will swap with a MERC

Discussion in 'Classifieds - General for Sale' started by hirbod, Sep 12, 2003.

1. hirbod

hirbod Member

Car:
    E250 Diesel W210
    Hi everyone

anyone intersted in my BMW that I am selling in Ebay, I am open to offers to exchange it for a merc if anybody is interested, I only use it as my second car as I have a W124 300D to go to work but I fancy a change to a merc. I do not know how to make the link in HTML, sorry lads.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432198423&category=9837&rd=1

or the item number is 2432198423

Cheers. Hirbod

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

2. Steve_Perry

Steve_Perry Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS350CDI Grand Edition
    The link you posted works fine :) Nice looking car, like the colour and the specs, shame I'm not looking for a new one. Good luck with the sale :D

On the matter of web links... If you just post a web address, then the scripting of the forum will automatically make it a link for you, if you want to do it yourself manually then see below for an example.

[url=http://mbclub.co.uk/forums]Click Me[/url]

would produce the following...

Click Me

S.

3. OP
    OP
    hirbod

hirbod Member

Car:
    E250 Diesel W210
    Re: Re: BMW for sale, will swap with a MERC

Cheers for the complement , I hope it sells so I can get my new Merc. Thanks for the advice.
    Hirbod

4. RichardM

RichardM Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2011 CLS350 CDI
    Sorry not interested but just thought I'd say it is a lovely looking car (for a BMW!). I hope you get a good price.

What Mercedes are you hoping to buy?

5. OP
    OP
    hirbod

hirbod Member

Car:
    E250 Diesel W210
    I am hoping to get a CLK, but I am open to offers, you are right, it is not a bad car for a BMW, but it is not a merc, hopefully I am going to buy myself a Mercedes-Benz with the help of the Lord.

:) :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :)

Tags: