body shop touch up in Middlesex area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Gents, as you know im planning to sell the e class.

please advise of any recommendation for some one to tidy up the bodywork..

i dont want a full body shop, just some one who will address the issues,

1. scuffs on all bumper corners
2. tiny dent from broom handle on NSR panel
3. chips and scratches on bonnet, small subtle pin head ding beneath OSR door handle.
4. basic Mop and Polish to make overall bodywork sparkle..

its in very good condition otherwise, but just want any recommendations for focused body repairs

(not chips away) or what ever they are called as i dont want a short term fix for the new owners, just to target focus the repairs opposed to redoing panels etc..

Tony Fowkes in Park Royal did a good job in getting my BMW 320 back into shape to return it at the end of the lease. Andy only did what was necessary and repolished the car at the end.

full disclosure - Andy is a friend of my brother in law who initially recommended them, but my recommendation is solely on the basis of my own experience.

Bodytec in Wembley were good when I had the AMG bumpers resprayed.
Tel: 020 8900 2309

Also heared very good stuff about Tony Payne in Iver (not far from A40 / M40), he does a lot of work for a friend of mine... Paynes Body Technik V 2.5

Another :thumb: for Paynes at Ivor. Did a friend's Boxster - lovely job!!

We'll my concern is it will be aftermarket paint, in 2010 not 1993 heritage paint.

I think to have it done properly a trip back to Sindelfingen is the only way to ensure its £35k price tag is preserved, get them to re-commission the line for old times sake.

e350 gents...

124 is A OK.. for now lol

Consider:

index

It's where Will got his 16v and his CLK55 sorted out.

+1 for Andy's Autobarn. He's a pretty fair chap, makes a nice job and is very experienced with MBs - knows how they come apart nicely and all the little tricks.

Sounds like a repaint of both bumpers and bonnet, and a good polish of the rest. The small dents you mention - are they noticable? Might be easier to see if one of the dent guys could carefully improve/remove them otherwise I guess you're looking at more extra paintwork. Unlikely though to get the full value of all these jobs back on a mainstream car IMHO?

Tony Fowkes in Park Royal did a good job in getting my BMW 320 back into shape to return it at the end of the lease. Andy only did what was necessary and repolished the car at the end.

full disclosure - Andy is a friend of my brother in law who initially recommended them, but my recommendation is solely on the basis of my own experience.

Booked the car in with Andy, met up with him this afternoon, great guy, so I feel comfortable going along with him..

so thank you all for your effort and time in recommendations.

I had high hopes for littleknocks but was not happy with their smart repair to my bumper. It was a lot duller than the rest of the bumper and had a lot of orange peel effect.

Members... today i picked up my e350 from Andy at tonyfowkesautomobiles after giving them the car for some touch up and scuffs, and some car park dings and dangs on the body.

WOW.. and i mean wow.

Finish, brilliant, attention to detail, brilliant, shine, outstanding. dents, all gone, bumper realigned, mouldings look fresh and new!!

i would happily recommend them to anyone on here or anyone you know who needs a decent body shop and reasonable rates.

I have now dropped off my TT to them for the next few days, im looking forward to the result on that too :)

so for reference:

tonyfowkesautomobiles
wwwtonyfowkesautomobiles.com

Tony Fowkes Automobiles
18 Corby Road
Park Royal
London
NW10 7AH

Tel. 0208 965 5014
Fax. 0208 963 0909

Highly recommended

cheers, Dillan

Good to hear Boss. Sounds exactly like the service he gave me.

Sounds like a great result! If I need any bodywork sorting in the future, I'll definately give them a go! :)

Sounds like a great result! If I need any bodywork sorting in the future, I'll definately give them a go! :)

Hello

yes defo. very happy :)

how was ur trip down to Excel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom