Bodykits..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
I've seen a really great stealthy bodykit and wondered if anyone might be interested in a group buy.

The normal price for supply only is £3250 in primer but if we get a group buy we can have some discount.

2 kits at 5% off
5 kits at 10% off
10 kits at 20% off

This guy can also supply Lexarse lights and well dodgy snow plates as well as limbo door kits.

An example of the crassmanship HERE.

Anyone interested please add your name to the list.

1) Barry

I see the same guy does exaust pipes for limo/hurst old Mercs:

tigspeeeimplondonmerc2.JPG

can you assure us that none of the kits will fit properly and that simple actions like driving over speed humps, opening doors, boots and petrol fillers will either be impossible or seriously impeded?

How many 5kg tubs of P45 do we need for 'smoothing'?

Will my new gazillion watt headlamp bulbs I've just bought melt the fibreglass. Assuming I can get them aligned and not just pointing at passing aircraft?

Is there room for at least 8 exhaust pipes at the rear (AMG tips of course) without needing to use my jig saw?

Last edited:
Would you be able to paint a picture of a dog er I mean a fox on the bonnet?

Wiv a kit like dis youse sure to be pickin up foxes pretty quick.. if the bonnets the warmest seat in da house, I say go for it man...

Of course we'd need pictures of your kitted up car..it'll look soo cool...wiv a fox on

Will my new gazillion watt headlamp bulbs I've just bought melt the fibreglass. Assuming I can get them aligned and not just pointing at passing aircraft?

Just checked wiv da Man and he says doncha worry bout meltin as if it does and leaves sharp edges...well don't matta as it aint gonna look any worse and although them edgis is illegal...well...everyones doin it now..even posh geezas in Mercs....

Wiv a kit like dis youse sure to be pickin up foxes pretty quick.. if the bonnets the warmest seat in da house, I say go for it man...

Of course we'd need pictures of your kitted up car..it'll look soo cool...wiv a fox on

Now you is sure dat dis is gonner be a fox? I mean I dont wanna spend 3 grand and find it looks like a doggy.

do u fink dat theez guys wood do sum hench rimz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom