bonnet emblem part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sawman

Car
W202 C280 estate
I have become the owner of a 1989 190e today, it is currently missing it's bonnet star. A quick perusal of ebay indicates that there may be a few different versions (all of which seem fairly cheap) I would be grateful if anyone can tell me the correct part number for my car. (or a link to a product)

Thanks in advance....

Here you go...

Last edited:
Well spotted :thumb:

The bonnet star is about £25-30 from the dealer.

sawman, did you read my post where I said "A bonnet star with a 210 part number will not work on a 190E"?

sawman, did you read my post where I said "A bonnet star with a 210 part number will not work on a 190E"?

Ah, I thought you were talking about the first quoted number, I would be happy to take one of your stock off you, how much are you looking for?
I am not able to receive/send PMs until I have 30 posts! otherwise I would have contacted you.

I'll do some posting and get back!

You don't have to buy one from me, just don't buy the wrong one.

If you are buying a new one part #s are A201 880 00 86, which was replaced by A124 880 00 86. They are about £35 +P&P - MERCEDES STAR - 190 1983 - 1991 190 - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape .

If you want a good used one I charge £15 mailed, paid by paypal as a gift. If you want one post an email address & I'll get in touch.

I'll PM you when I am able, my post count is creeping up, I am not keen on posting my email on open forums:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom