Booked remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

psh220

Car
C220 AMG Blue 2012
Getting my C remapped on Wednesday morning by Quantum Tuning at home.
Looking forward to the extra power.....

Anyone got any experience with their own C220 Blue 170 being remapped, before and after effects????

Will post difference once done.....:thumb:

i too am getting my c220 cdi (not blue) mapped by Gadtuning next month and will be interested in your before and after review

Remap done and can instantly feel the difference! Meant to see an increase in MPG but that may not be the case for a while as I'm just flooring it a bit at the minute!!!!

Gone from 170 bhp to 201bhp!

Well worth it.......

Remap done and can instantly feel the difference! Meant to see an increase in MPG but that may not be the case for a while as I'm just flooring it a bit at the minute!!!!

Well worth it.......

Glad to hear it make defiantly want it now !

Did they have to remove the ecu ?

Well worth it.......

Was there much increase on the insurance Id be interested to know please?

Because it would be fraudulent not to unless you have a blanket insurance policy covering all vehicles or similar.

Just Eurocharged my C63 and my insurance went up by only 10% or so. I'm sure it'll depend somewhat on the insurer and the risk group you are in, but I thought that was pretty good for somewhere around a 14.6% increase in power.

Glad to hear it make defiantly want it now !

Did they have to remove the ecu ?
Nothing removed from what I can tell. Just download my current map, tinker in the back of a van, then download remap to car. Took about 1 hour to do....
Happy car now

Had Brabus D6S installed in my new E350 AMG Estate. Insurance increase £40 or 10%. Aviva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom