Boost leak or more to it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope so mate, positive thinking.

It couldn't have been all that bad Chris before todays fix, as we both had that feeling this morning that we were not going to stop in time before those big metal gates! LOL :D

Yours Pulls like a runaway freight train going downhill!!!!!! just doesn't stop accelerating :thumb:

We'll all have to have another meet up once Lee's back from the sea and you're at home Chris, I know Ash suggested Nottingham today for a meet up, I'm up for that once my bank balance recovers, but me and Ash will have to have a meeting and discuss what we're wearing this time :D:D:D

Good to hear you got it sorted Chris, hope this is the end of your saga and you can enjoy some trouble free motoring after all your heartache, and your bank balance can stop haemorrhaging!!

Will keep an eye out for Abb i'm only down the road from you :D

Never mind keeping an eye out for me, I am coming to have a nose at your beast of a creation!! :0

Sounds good to me. Let me get mine up and running and we can all have a spin on the rollers. Late June sometime perhaps.

Sounds like we need some Vmax or Santa pod action sorting too.

Great news with the car Chris......its been emotional but glad to see you have finally "got what it says on the tin".

Visit to Nottingham for "Blinders" fitting sounds like an essential next mod ha ha

Stinger VIP is what we're looking at Lee :)

Huge discount on the Stinger VIP if you and Jim purchase along with Ash and my good self :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom