Bored....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice car!

Propper flappy paddles? Is this an upgrade? If so, where / how much please? (not even got the car yet but already gathering a list of tasteful mods!!)

Nice car but It didn't need the music...

I might as well be a C180 with a kit on I couln't hear it.. :) :)

Very nice car!

Propper flappy paddles? Is this an upgrade? If so, where / how much please? (not even got the car yet but already gathering a list of tasteful mods!!)

Yep, proper Paddle shifts, they come with button shifts on the steering as standard but I changed my steering wheel to a one with paddle shifts.

All in all cost me around £600 for a new steering with the paddle shifts.

Nice car but It didn't need the music...

I might as well be a C180 with a kit on I couln't hear it.. :) :)

Cam wasnt good enough to catch the sound, video was just a bit of fun, I’ll make a decent video with a decent cam & proper sound after I get my Carbon fiber interior done. :)

Last edited:
the only noise i'd want to hear on a video like that is a V8 roaring at full chat

Very nice car though :)

Thanks for posting. I only got round to reading the thread tonight as I'm a bit bored.

Perhaps a different title for the thread when you come back with the engine sound on and you will have a lot more forum and youtube views.

Well done though and thank you again.

I quite like the soundtrack, whats it called?

Thanks for posting. I only got round to reading the thread tonight as I'm a bit bored.

Perhaps a different title for the thread when you come back with the engine sound on and you will have a lot more forum and youtube views.

Well done though and thank you again.

Your welcome & thanks for your feedback John, I plan to catch the V8 at full chat next time, unfortunately this time cam quality wasn’t good enough.:(

I quite like the soundtrack, whats it called?

Storm (Dmitry Glushokov Remix)

You can see it on YouTube under the video.

Good effort, way better than I could do with a vid camera. I might not have super imposed the music however but that in itself is a skill I don't have.

What I do like is to read about a car being used, and not about MPG and lease figures so for that I glad you posted this.

Ive got some videos of my car being used but dont think they would be too popular on here lol :devil:

Good effort, way better than I could do with a vid camera. I might not have super imposed the music however but that in itself is a skill I don't have.

What I do like is to read about a car being used, and not about MPG and lease figures so for that I glad you posted this.

Thanks Steve, glad you like it but i'm sure you can do better if you tried, only judging by your photography skills:thumb: this is my 1st ever video, recorded by my friend, next time i'll get him to use mine as his is useless.

Ohh what's mpg? all I care about is spg.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom