Bought a C63 today pick up saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jas C63

Car
E92 M3 comp pack
Hi everyone,
Finally got one :D
Bit of a distance sale i have to fly there to collect it but looking forward to the drive home :thumb:

Just don't go for S+ mode for at least a month!!

Just don't go for S+ mode for at least a month!!

Does that not speed up the gear changes though? On a test drive i found the gearbox a bit slow and more like a conventional auto compared to the dct in an M3 where the changes especially using the paddles were much more crisp and instant. Someone who has one said put it in sport + it transforms the car and how it changes gear but i also dont want it to kill me :thumb:

Hi everyone,
Finally got one :D
Bit of a distance sale i have to fly there to collect it but looking forward to the drive home :thumb:

Congrats. Can't wait to get my hands one.
Just need to find the right one.
What did you get?

Congrats. Can't wait to get my hands one.
Just need to find the right one.
What did you get?

2012 '62' coupe in diamond white, mercedes approved used, 5095 miles, 1 owner, 19in black alloys, privacy glass, harmon kardon enhanced audio and reversing camera :)

Does that not speed up the gear changes though? On a test drive i found the gearbox a bit slow and more like a conventional auto compared to the dct in an M3 where the changes especially using the paddles were much more crisp and instant. Someone who has one said put it in sport + it transforms the car and how it changes gear but i also dont want it to kill me :thumb:

Yes it speeds up gear changes but it also tones down the traction control which is exactly what I did, wheel spin at 70mph on a motorway is frightening!!!

Just go easy with your right foot and enjoy!!

Sound like a good spec. Drive home with the windows down so you can enjoy that noise.

2012 '62' coupe in diamond white, mercedes approved used, 5095 miles, 1 owner, 19in black alloys, privacy glass, harmon kardon enhanced audio and reversing camera :)

Sweet. That's pretty much what I lusted after for ages until my missus said ok you can buy a C63 but it has to be 4 door!!

Hope you enjoy it mate.

Yes it speeds up gear changes but it also tones down the traction control which is exactly what I did, wheel spin at 70mph on a motorway is frightening!!!

Taken on board, cheers :thumb:

Incorrect. S+ does nothing to the traction control.

I am sure you will enjoy your C63..... Just be careful in the wet.....it takes no prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom