Brabus 850 - 850HP and 1069ft-lb Mercedes E63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark0006

Car
190e
I really like what they have done to the rear of the car , the diffuser looks sick.

Also what kind of trans holds 1069ft-lb torque, they must have used some new technology.

Brabus 850 - 850HP and 1069ft-lb Mercedes E63 AMG

There is no shortage in power when you buy a Mercedes E63 AMG from the showroom floor. However that is not enough for some people, the S model from factory has 550 hp and 531 foot-pounds of torque from a 5.5 L V-8 twin Turbo engine.

10 pictures and details in the gallery

Don't like the colour at all (would prefer black) but what an amazing car.

I agree on the diffuser looking good.

Love to drive it. 850BHP is insane.

The front is a pig though. That grill and bonnet belong on a truck.
Love the rear end though and yes, a drive of that would be fun:bannana:

Hmmmm I could make that much power. Is there anyone with a bi-turbo who would like this??

MSL sponsored one?

I'd happily drive that as an advertisement for you... for free too!

:bannana:

That much power sounds insane, if you sneezed and blipped the throttle you would be in the next County before you knew it.

Incredible to think that on paper apart from monstrous power it's a very practical car.

Would love it in that or any other colour... I can dream.

I am sure driving in comfort mode feels like a stock car. I just can't get over the 1069ft-lb torque. My E55 has 600 ft-lb with the pulley and mods and its insane, tires get roasted all the time.

I saw a current generation Brabus Rocket (on foreign plates) in Manchester on Thursday night :cool:

Love the Brabus stuff its just that they are way overpriced.

Although the engine is capable of over 1000lb ft. Brabus actually restrict it to 848lb ft*for the transmission to last longer than a week.

Either way...insane figures.

Anyone know if that diffuser is available for the W212 doesn't look too much of a difference size wise.

Price please Acid, if you would lol :D :thumb:

I'm currently in talks with merc regards the backbox and diffuser. Hopefully it won't be too much dollar.

I'm currently in talks with merc regards the backbox and diffuser. Hopefully it won't be too much dollar.

If there were a few E class owners interested in a diffuser I wonder if we could all get a better price from merc?

I would fancy one so long as the price wasn't ridiculous

I'll try to enquire about it on Tuesday

I'll give the salesman a nudge. Worst he's gonna say is no :)

I can't stop looking at that diffuser, makes the car so aggressive.

Just a word of warning. When I approached him with regards brabus stuff. The first thing he did say was the fitment of their bumpers etc was terrible. "They always need fiddling to fit"

Just a word of warning. When I approached him with regards brabus stuff. The first thing he did say was the fitment of their bumpers etc was terrible. "They always need fiddling to fit"

I thought Brabus was expensive for a reason, great quality parts that fit well.

Hi hotong86,

Did you get any joy with the figures at MB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom