Brabus D6s tuning box for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigantg

Car
ML350cdi
Hi
As per the title I'm selling my Brabus D6s tuning box and wiring loom that was previously fitted to an ML350cdi prior to selling. Excellent bit of kit which improves economy and performance, approve by MB. Should fit all 350cdi engined but please check. Easy to install, all plug and play, cost £1700 looking for £500

Can you give me the code number for this please so I can see if it's suitable for my C 350 - (204-736-10 would be good!!)
Thanks

Last edited:
I'd also like to see the code number please

Brabus told me that these are specific to the car model. So a ML one is no good on an E class- they all have different codes starting with the MB number.

Brabus told me that these are specific to the car model. So a ML one is no good on an E class- they all have different codes starting with the MB number.

Ah see the logic there.. guess the ML would start with 164 code as the C350 has 204 number, may just be the connections that vary? Prob worth an ask tho'

The following is direct from Markus at Brabus after my enquiry to him, thought it may help....... :dk:

The performance-kit with the given specifications can not be used on C350CDI (type W204).
Both, the software programming and the wiring harness are different.
Please be advised it is not possible changing the programming by using another software type.
A module that once has been programmed for a special type of car will not be re-programmed using a different software type.

Apologies, the code is 166-736-00. It is for an W166 ML350

Brabus w-166 D6 S

Is the tuning box still available?

Alscoob said:
The following is direct from Markus at Brabus after my enquiry to him, thought it may help....... :dk: The performance-kit with the given specifications can not be used on C350CDI (type W204). Both, the software programming and the wiring harness are different. Please be advised it is not possible changing the programming by using another software type. A module that once has been programmed for a special type of car will not be re-programmed using a different software type.

I attempted to contact Markus at Brabus but haven't received a response. I am returning to Canada shortly, and am interested in the tuning box if still available. Unfortunately, I'm unable to contact the seller's email directly as I'm not a full member. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

I would like to purchase. Please message me and we'll make arrangements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom