Brabus Mercedes-AMG C63 S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Brabus Mercedes-AMG C63 S packs 641 hp

Brabus has announced plans to introduce a new tuning program for the Mercedes-AMG C63 S at the Geneva Motor Show.
Described as a "full-blooded wolf in sheep's clothing," the model has been equipped with a carbon fiber body kit that includes a front spoiler, an aggressive diffuser, and a trunk-mounted spoiler. The car also has carbon fiber front fender vents, carbon fiber mirror caps, and carbon fiber air intake surrounds. Other highlights include a stainless steel sports exhaust system, a height-adjustable coilover suspension, and 20-inch alloy wheels that can be equipped with Continental, Pirelli, or Yokohama tires.
The unique styling continues in the cabin as designers installed premium leather and Alcantara upholstery with contrasting yellow accents. Drivers will also find alloy pedals, illuminated door sill plates, special floor mats, and aluminum paddle shifters.
Under the hood, the biturbo 4.0-liter V8 engine has been equipped with new turbochargers and an optimized ECU. Thanks to these modifications, the engine develops 641 horsepower and 604 pound-feet of torque which is an increase of 138 hp and 88 lb-ft. This enables the car to rocket from 0-62 miles per hour in just 3.9 seconds before hitting a top speed of 200 mph.

mercedes-amg-c63-s-by-brabus.jpg

That, looks beautiful. Although in that black colour it reminds me of a 5 series

Underlines my opinion that these 4.0 litre motors just can't produce the same numbers as the 5.5. Having to upgrade turbos and still ending up 200lbs short on torque and 40hp compared to a mapped 5.5 with Rado down pipes.

Underlines my opinion that these 4.0 litre motors just can't produce the same numbers as the 5.5. Having to upgrade turbos and still ending up 200lbs short on torque and 40hp compared to a mapped 5.5 with Rado down pipes.

They are economical though

Yep, no matter what way you cut it, there's substitute for displacement. Still, I actually like that Brabus version.

I love this car but I suspect there will be a fatal flaw. It will be vastly overpriced being a Brabus and ridiculously unreliable like a Brabus!

Well the Brabus Rocket was woeful. It couldn't even manage a press review without breaking down. Though in Brabus defence they swiftly delivered a new one :eek:

One prototype CLS on 5th gear breaking down doesn't make them unreliable!

Should be as good as standard Mercs as MB indirectly offer warranties on them

Think it looks awesome but is crying out for black wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom