Brabus steering wheel - e class w210 birds eye maple

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
mercedes BRABUS STEERING WHEEL E CLASS W210 BRABUS STEERING WHEEL BIRDS EYE | eBay

$(KGrHqN,!iEFBN)nnZKmBQmSNmwbWg~~60_12.JPG

Asking £495 + £25 postage (which is pretty bad, because i know you can ship it for a hell of a lot less than that!)

this guy might have an over inflated idea of items values, as he has a set of 3 brabus pedal covers, the alloy ones with rubber studs, used, that he is trying to get £219 for.... oh and not forgetting his standard £25 postage :rolleyes:

Hi
Its rare steering and I wanted it for myself .I've spoken with selller and he would take £350 for it.
Ive bought clk55 engine of him 2 months ago and he seems like nice chap to deal with.
Engine was advertised at 1300 but I've got it for 950.
He said that always price on eBay is much higher as ebay fees are high and there is number on auction you can call to talk about discount
Also he mention that few members from mbclub have bought engines of him,members like justin1600 and raw43 ,and they were happy
Cheers

No Brabus logo on it?
Brabus 'style' perhaps?

What he ^ said

I take it you're the seller PercyE?

Given some of the other items for sale it may not be, as it is likely to have come off the same car as the other bits.
Can't remember where they labelled these, the c class ones were in the lower edge of the central spoke on the inner edge of the wheel rim

It`s not a brabus wheel

Having recently met the seller for some other stuff I have seen the steering wheel in person too. Although it may well not be a genuine Brabus item its a dam good copy of one in terms of build, feel and materials used !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom