Break in attempt last night!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These are what I have on the way. Got 5 of them to tuck in nicely hidden places. I got one a while back to try and they are ear drum piercing loud!
Personal Anti-Attack Anti-rape saftey Security Alarm night | eBay

It really needs to be something battery powered or self powered due to the distances involved. Some great ideas so far! Thanks. Might have to get the alarm mine, that looks great.

These are what I have on the way. Got 5 of them to tuck in nicely hidden places. I got one a while back to try and they are ear drum piercing loud!

It really needs to be something battery powered or self powered due to the distances involved. Some great ideas so far! Thanks. Might have to get the alarm mine, that looks great.
They look like a good idea. You need to get the alarm mine though too simply because it goes bang! :D

These kind of things are extremely piercing and really easy to connect to a trip cord. I have several fire extinguisher cabinets on my caravan park, and one of these is fitted inside each one. When the cabinet door is opened - either to fight a fire or tamper with the extinguishers - they start making a HECK of a racket.

The Police turned up again a little while ago! They where driving around the area and called in to check everything was ok!
Also, he said the car from that previous 'event' was now flagged on the ANPR system for a stop and check next time it is seen by a suitably equipped patrol!

I have been taking more security measures, but I have decided to simplify things a bit, I'm going to be selling up a few toys and some bits and pieces that are not used often. Its got me a bit paranoid to be honest and I dont want the hassle.
It will also make things a bit easier for the next house move, this one was a night mare!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom