Brian Reingart Buy Problem - AMG OZ AERO ALUFELGEN 3 TEILIG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nescau

Car
C63
Hi dear all...

My reason to create this post is to alert and trying contact with user named Brian Reingart...

In 08/19/2014 i'm start negotiation with him do check out one wheel set - AMG OZ AERO ALUFELGEN 3 TEILIG 10x17 MERCEDES W126 SEC SEL SE W129 R129 SL W124
Him answer me and get a best attetion to sell this wheel set and after a lot e-mails i complete purchase with direct transfer Money on 10/29/2014.

After this i receive one last email from him and after this his gone !!!

I already sended a lot of e-mails asking about this wheel set and asking for tracking number to send to Miami (USA) but not success...

Now i send e-mails requesting this wheel set or refund and nothing to answer me

I know of this user have register here....

Pls contact me to solve this problem !!!

Tks all

Attachments

• DSCN0846.jpg
    DSCN0846.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0847.jpg
    DSCN0847.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 118
Unfortunately there is nobody registered here under that username.

If you were in the UK, then the police would be your best bet to contact as a fraud has been committed if you have paid for goods not received. Being in the US I think you had better accept you have been duped and move on.

In future, pay for goods with a credit card then you have some fall back if the transaction goes wrong.

+1 for the question. How do have a copy of his passport and UK driving licence?

Quite often people will use ID like this to assure the victim that they are a genuine seller.

I suspect that there is a good chance that the passport and license aren't genuine.

The passport in particular looks a little dodgy. Would ukpa accept a picture that is so off centre?

I've just checked and there is no one with the surname Reingart on the uk electoral register, not in the last 10 years either

His Driver Licence Number is all wrong too. Number 5

AFAIK it should be the first 5 letters of his surname, (if 5 or more) followed by DOB (6 digits jumbled) followed by christian name/s initials.

The 705121 part matches his DOB though. Edit: I'm wrong it doesn't match, it should be 712051.

Info for who lives at that address may be available at 192.com if anyone has a subscription.

Last edited:
20110310061734_passportcopywm.jpg

Did anyone else read the OP in a Kazakhstani accent?

Or was it just me?

Maybe Admins could get OPs IP address and report the scammer to the police.

The VADITAJA APLIECIBA watermark/background on that Driving Licence shows it is of Latvian not UK origin and a forgery, as are most of the others in the links. The problem seems to be rife.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom