Brian WH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Hi All,

Sadly, as you may or may not be aware Brian is now no longer a moderator. I have copied an excerpt of his post in the Administration area.

I have decided after long deliberation to resign as a Moderator on this forum.

One reason is that I have just ordered a Jaguar XF after seven new Mercedes.

But the main reason is that I am fed up with all the petty squabbles over the years which as I predicted long ago have got worse as the membership grew. The forum doesn't resemble the one we joined all those years ago, and it is a shame that so many are allowed to spoil it for the dedicated members. The Moderators now spend all their time removing Spam and editing/deleting rubbish, which is not what it should be about. When did we get the chance/time to join in decent discussions now like we used to?

We would like firstly to thank Brian for his hard work, dedication and commitment over the last decade (11 years in-fact) and hopefully he will continue to post with us now and again.

As a promise to Brian we will permanently evict members who try and disrupt the balance of the club.

Please show your appreciation to Brian by posting your kind words below and please do not go off topic.

Good luck with future endeavors Brian, another one bites the dust :(.

I've had a few comms with Brian over the years - all friendly and informative.

All the best to you :thumb:.

Hopefully Brian will stick around as a member.

Enjoy your Jag and I hope it serves you as well as your Mercedes did.

i echo them too, i can still remember brian's flooded cls thread, and eagerly awaiting the final outcome. Best wishes.

All the best Brian, it'd be nice to see some final photos of your W212 before it goes. :thumb:

All the best mate & thank you for keeping an eye out, the door will always be open!

Happy motoring.

All the best Brian , Thanks for all the good work you have done for the forum . Would love to see some pics of the jag xf When you get it I know it's a merc forum it is one of my favourite cars :thumb:

Last edited:
Thanks Brian you are one of the good guys and it will be a sadder forum without your wisdom and balanced approach to moderating. Enjoy the Jag but I've got a funny feeling you'll be back in an MB soon :D

Best wishes and good luck
Ian

Thanks Brian for all your hard work

You will be back!

Best Wishes to Brian and thank you.

Thank you Brian for all your efforts,
It is a shame you feel you have to leave the forum, but unfortunately your comments are indicative of the acidic society in which we live, whereby idiots feel the need to spoil it for others.

Thanks Brian

You were one of the first mods I made contact with back in 2004 when I joined.

Take care mate

H

I always found Brian's approach to be even handed and fair as a moderator. I will miss his posts and the details of his ownership experience of various cars. I hope you enjoy your new car Brian - all the best.

Thank you Brian.

Regarding mods & admins, who is left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom