British GP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Simply awesome lap by Hamilton :bannana:

Yep,should be on target to take the lead for the championship!!!:thumb::thumb:

Certainly looking good for a great race, I wonder if the weather will throw some spanners.

Great lap, although I wish the stewards were more consistent.

Button should have been in Q2 at least

Oh and this made me laugh

13590375_1120655497991409_5687019353279629848_n.jpg

heck, I am going to have you stuffed and put on display.

someone who is not afraid to support Lewis..:thumb:

And............. que the downers :doh:
Lewis is the best god dam driver out there by a country mile. End of.

heck, I am going to have you stuffed and put on display.

someone who is not afraid to support Lewis..:thumb:

And............. que the downers :doh:

You can stuff me too.

Gooooooo on Lewis. Hammer-time. :bannana:

Poor Jenson. Never has much luck at Silverstone.

Ant.

we must make a Lewis supporters thread.:bannana:

Never been a fan of LH, a great driver but a drama queen.. Tbh F1s still lacking that old pizzazz... Don't know what the answer is!?!

I think they should go back to running to their cars to start,F1 has never been the same since they stopped that.

It's statements like these that tend to diminish my opinion of the opinion expressed by the poster.

LH is undoubtably a very good driver.

He has his off days. He sometimes makes poor starts. And he makes the odd bad decision. I have suspicions given his problems in Baku that he might spend a bit less time than he should studying his car's technical reference manual.

It's also difficult to measure relative performance to drivers in other teams when he's in the 'best god damn car by a country mile. end of'.

(OK OK you can throw it right back at me .... statements like that can quite rightly diminish your opinion of my opinion in this post !!;)).

Never been a fan of LH. Comes across very arrogant and not the most consistent performer but best of a bad bunch at the mo. Max verstappen is the future I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like him or loath him he's a character. Gets people talking, on & off the track. He's not a boring robot. It's great to mix things up. All sports have characters.

He not my favourite driver by a long way, but I'm still willing him on the win tomorrow and make it a close battle through to the end of the season.

Also looking forward to next years cars.

If anyone wants to start talking about going to Silverstone next year then I'd be up for it. Be good to meet a few F1 loving members and have a laugh. :bannana:

Ant.

Two awesome laps only one counted very strange ruling by the FIA. :bannana:

TBH I think they should be far more strict on cars crossing the white line marking the track limits, at least be more consistent, rather than picking and choosing at which corner to penalise.

The way Hamilton can just switch it on like that is truly impressive, a natural racer. Makes it all the more disappointing when he seems to treat his talent so casually.

It's statements like these that tend to diminish my opinion of the opinion expressed by the poster.

LH is undoubtably a very good driver.

He has his off days. He sometimes makes poor starts. And he makes the odd bad decision. I have suspicions given his problems in Baku that he might spend a bit less time than he should studying his car's technical reference manual.

It's also difficult to measure relative performance to drivers in other teams when he's in the 'best god damn car by a country mile. end of'.

(OK OK you can throw it right back at me .... statements like that can quite rightly diminish your opinion of my opinion in this post !!;)).
Stop being so serious all the time Jimmy.

Stop being so serious all the time Jimmy.

Now laddie that just doesnae look that right - maybe if you changed it to.

Gonnae no be so serious Jimmy.

I'm guessing you were brought up all posh and went to a private school.:D

Just gonnae no.

So you're only here for the banter ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom