Brochures and Manuals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbenz76

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 AMG Night Edition Premium Plus Saloon
Do MB do electronic versions of brochures and manuals?

I notice they do on the US site but can't find any on the UK site.

Still waiting for my E Class to be delivered but wouldn't mind a look through the manual if there is one online just to see what's what if you know what I mean.

And I wouldn't mind an electronic version of the brochure I have here to keep - I always like to keep this sort of thing for posterity and electronic is easier than having to keep the paper version.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'd seen the interactive one but it was a PDF or similar I was looking for.

But he mentioned he knew the US stuff but wanted some UK manuals/brochures.

I've never seen any original/genuine European manual in PDF format. Owners may have scanned their manuals into PDF files but that is of course different.

The US English should not be that bad if you just need it until you get the car and the proper manual?

By the way, for some vehicles the manuals are delivered immediately after purchase, car makers should do the same. Owners would spend a lot more time reading the manuals this way which should be good for both sides.

Thanks

Yes, I have the US manual downloaded already. Was just trying to get a UK one if available.

US will have to do for now - they are obviously more important to MB than little old UK. After all we didn't even get MB showing at the motor show the other year did we!

Been flicking through the manual - I want to try and get to grips with the controls etc. before I get my car. Don't want to spend days trying to figure out how to use it when I take delivery - I want to drive it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom