Brooklands Meet - Sunday 13th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey guys! :rock:

Ok, I have a couple of friends from MBWorld who will be coming over to the UK for a few days in June.

One is coming from Sweden and one from the US.

I have told them about Brooklands and they are very keen to check it out when they are over here.

It looks likely that I will be meeting them at Brooklands on sunday the 13th June.

They have not been to Brooklands before and they will also be booking an AMG driving experience too.

I also thought it would be a nice idea to get a few of us together at Brooklands so that they could meet some of you guys while they are here.

They would be very keen to see some of our cars too!

Let me know if any of you are keen.

:thumb:

hey rash

hope all is good in your world mate

if i dont have work then ill be there , will have to let you know nearer the time .

quite fancy ago of the skidpan .

catch up soon mate :thumb:

Unfortunately we're busy that weekend :(

Sunday is the 12th, btw!

Hi Rash

Good to hear from you buddy, I will try and make it along, have not been to Brooklands for a while.

Take care

Tan

hey rash

hope all is good in your world mate

if i dont have work then ill be there , will have to let you know nearer the time .

quite fancy ago of the skidpan .

catch up soon mate :thumb:

Hey Matt!

Things are ok this end.
Work is very busy for me at the mo though. :doh:

Hope you can make it.

Skid pan, eh?... heehee :devil:

Speak to you soon!

Think I am free that day. It is a great place.

S

Hey Simon,

Yes, a great place, indeed.

I believe they still have the F1 exibition on display.
I'd like to get some more detailed pictures this time round.

Hope to see you soon.

Yes i should be able to make the 12th.

Count us in... at least 99%. Might make a nice break from the chores of packing the house.

As Peter will be there I should be able to make it and will bring my little 02 if I can.

That would be great Charles.

Oh boy, I am at a wedding on this day. Would love to have met up with you all and always up for meeting at Brooklands.

Enjoy and catch you all another time.

Kamal

On the F1 display with the 'exploded' car, there are 2 'errors'......see if you can spot them when you're there.....!

Hi Rashman,

I'll be jet lagged that weekend, lol but I should be able to make it, it's only 14miles away from where I live:thumb:

put me down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom