"Brutus" the e55k Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
P1010157.jpg
Well, It's that time of year again, Do i Tax it over the Winter, Or Sorn it?? Regardless i will be putting it through a Mot 1st October.

What do you guys do??

P1010157.jpg
Well, It's that time of year again, Do i Tax it over the Winter, Or Sorn it?? Regardless i will be putting it through a Mot 1st October.

What do you guys do??

Drive it. These cars don't like being laid up.

P1010157.jpg

What do you guys do??

If they are gritting (aka laying down the Merc dissolving stuff) better stay at home

Otherwise drive drive drive :D

Think i need 2, 1 Silver 55 for the Winter, and Brutus for the Summer lol

Think i need 2, 1 Silver 55 for the Winter, and Brutus for the Summer lol

Nah they may fight. Brutus seems pretty mean... I mean he hit your wallet pretty badly ;)

I couldn't afford to run 2 e55 rotfl just as well haha

You see there Lay's the problem, all id get is "you had one of those and sold it" lol humm My Mrs is quite good at cars now pmsl shes knows a Derv from a V8 lol

You see there Lay's the problem, all id get is "you had one of those and sold it" lol humm My Mrs is quite good at cars now pmsl shes knows a Derv from a V8 lol

Better make that an E220 Kompressor badge then:)

You'd better give it a clean first......:p

Christ, that is one fantastic finish on a black car.:thumb:

WOW what a Machine, Had a cracking drive to MB world to attend the Pl meet. Brutus Didnt put a foot wrong, Also had a chance to open it up a little within limits of course, Christ it moves. Certainly felt zero -60 as quick as the Cls63 Bi-turbo we went in on the Hot lap.

Returned a indicated 27.6mpg average on the way there, But dropped on the way back lol. Awesome machine and ive decided to run it over the winter period to avoid laying it up.

P10101737f11c.jpg

WOW what a Machine, Had a cracking drive to MB world to attend the Pl meet. Brutus Didnt put a foot wrong, Also had a chance to open it up a little within limits of course, Christ it moves. Certainly felt zero -60 as quick as the Cls63 Bi-turbo we went in on the Hot lap.

Returned a indicated 27.6mpg average on the way there, But dropped on the way back lol. Awesome machine and ive decided to run it over the winter period to avoid laying it up.

P10101737f11c.jpg

Good idea to use it over winter
However be very careful not to use it when the roads are being gritted

You've got a rust free 2002 211... keep it that way Gavin :D

ROTFL yep dont want 210 lightess lol

Lol definitely not mate

You know that pic on my project section where the arch was bubbled up onto the main body.. that was a winter of it running down the M1 130 miles every day... whenever it said 'gritting in progress' I had my fingers crossed... LOL

Brutus has been cleaned and waxoyled throughout bud and defiantly wont be going out on a gritted road lol

Brutus has been cleaned and waxoyled throughout bud and defiantly wont be going out on a gritted road lol
Fancy doing mine next? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom