"Brutus" the e55k Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello, mine's a Kleemann, they are nice cars...

Well Thats the Mot done for another year, Nice clean straight pass just how it should be :)

Gav. If you sorn a car over winter. Do you lose the MOT? And have to retest in say 4 months?

No Buddy, Once the car is Mot'd thats it for 12 months, regardless if you use /tax the car or not. My little boy Has a Operation at Great Ormond Street 1 wk in October so i will be using Brutus to commute there and back for a bit.

No Buddy, Once the car is Mot'd thats it for 12 months, regardless if you use /tax the car or not. My little boy Has a Operation at Great Ormond Street 1 wk in October so i will be using Brutus to commute there and back for a bit.

Ah right... I hope all goes well for your son :) wish him well

Abs

Drive it. These cars don't like being laid up.

They certainly don't! my CLS used be parked up for every other month, due to my work rota. felt like every time I came home and used it, something or other needed doing, yet when I used it daily, seemed to be no bother.

Best wishes, couldn't be in safer hands.

From me too, I hope your son's operation goes well.

Just a quick note to say Thankyou for all your Kind wishes and Support,

Jenson was born December last year he has Hirschsprungs disease , His elder brother also has it also, Both boys are having Operations to try and make life easier living with it. GOSH saved my elder sons life after his bowel perforated shortly after birth 8 years ago.

Hirschsprung's disease - NHS Choices

They are both little fighter's and yes they couldnt be treated in a better place. Thankyou once again My wife and appreciate it.:thumb:

Sorry to hear about your lad, GOS is the best childrens hospital,I support them every month,Gav I am only down the road,if you need anything let me know I am on 551883

Sorry to hear about your lad, GOS is the best childrens hospital,I support them every month,Gav I am only down the road,if you need anything let me know I am on 551883

You have got to love this forum, this is what it's all about! :)

Best wishes to both your youngsters next week Gav. Must be worrying times for you and the missus until its over, but as mentioned, they couldn't be in a better place for the treatment.

Just went and Brimmed the Tank after a 245 mile round trip, Had a Mate join me with a Mapped c63 too lol, Lots of v8 noise through the Dartford Tunnel and a couple of short trips locally.

After a couple of comparison runs with said c63 Brutus Returned 25mpg working out the proper way
1f609.png
Flippen amazing if you ask me lol

Dam this thing is firmly under my skin haha

dam1.jpg

dam2.jpg

Now already for a Relaxed drive to London.

@merc85 i saw you drive down queen square earlier today around 1pm. i recognised your amg by the numberplate.
hope it all works out for your boys and they make a speedy recovery

@merc85 i saw you drive down queen square earlier today around 1pm. i recognised your amg by the numberplate.
hope it all works out for your boys and they make a speedy recovery

Thankyou Sir, it was a Genetics appointment for both Boys, Jenson's Op is on the 1st Oct, so will be back up there very soon. Appreciate your wishes bud.

Another 164 miles covered, The 55 seems tobe averaging 25mpg which includes sitting in the London traffic, Cant expect any better than that and the Distronic certainly takes the strain out of the trip home :)

Last edited:
I am in queen square - the National usually once a week, but i take the high speed train from ebbsfleet to st pancras in 20 mins followed by a 10 min walk - I would not consider driving.
I'll keep an eye out for you if I'm around early oct, be prepared to spot some mad waving by a pedestrian!

They are indeed a lovely bunch of people/staff at GOSH, your boys are in good hands.

Thankyou Sir, it was a Genetics appointment for both Boys, Jenson's Op is on the 1st Oct, so will be back up there very soon. Appreciate your wishes bud.

Another 164 miles covered, The 55 seems tobe averaging 25mpg which includes sitting in the London traffic, Cant expect any better than that and the Distronic certainly takes the strain out of the trip home :)
arghghhhh i really want distronic now.... retrofit time me thinks ;);););)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom