"Brutus" the e55k Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gav. Most of the photos from this thread are now not showing? And it seems a real shame as they were brilliant. Just thought i'd let you know.

Also its sad that your parting with Brutus, please make sure he goes to fellow enthusiast and not some f***** who will have him in the bottom of a ditch the next day :)

Abs

Gav. Most of the photos from this thread are now not showing? And it seems a real shame as they were brilliant. Just thought i'd let you know.

They are all showing for me:dk:

Have you got the Photobucket embed fix extension on your browser?
That is assuming PB are the host.

I see some of the early ones are missing Peeps, Apologies to all that cant see, If anyone does want images of a certain section sent via email i should be able to sort that for them. Must have lost a few during the Forum upgrade. Thanks for the heads up tho peeps.

Also just to Note, I got Brutus back today And there's no play in the Rear bushes, Certainly nowhere near enough to warrant a change anytime soon as usual had comments from the garage saying there were impressed and a laugh and joke because it doesnt get driven in the Rain haha, but the replacement bushes n bolts will be given to the new owner if they wish.

Had a lovely drive in it today certainly feels tight and taught had me doubting again but i simply cannot keep long term. :/ The Wife is changing her X-trail soon for a New/poss ex demo Vito as the kids are getting bigger :/

I see some of the early ones are missing Peeps, Apologies to all that cant see, If anyone does want images of a certain section sent via email i should be able to sort that for them. Must have lost a few during the Forum upgrade. Thanks for the heads up tho peeps.

Also just to Note, I got Brutus back today And there's no play in the Rear bushes, Certainly nowhere near enough to warrant a change anytime soon as usual had comments from the garage saying there were impressed and a laugh and joke because it doesnt get driven in the Rain haha, but the replacement bushes n bolts will be given to the new owner if they wish.

Had a lovely drive in it today certainly feels tight and taught had me doubting again but i simply cannot keep long term. :/ The Wife is changing her X-trail soon for a New/poss ex demo Vito as the kids are getting bigger :/

Theres a nice E55 estate going on ebay at the moment. Can I tempt you? :D

If you can try and stretch for a Viano, Extra-Long!

Haha , Id have to Sell Brutus before anything happens, I'm in absolutely no rush, It's not going to get used much over the winter But will remain Tax'd mot'd and insured :)

Sorry to see you're selling this Gav, the next owner will be getting a very well sorted car at a bargain price.
I am considering the same with mine, but mainly so that I can spend money on the house. The next car would be a bit of a downgrade for me.

GLWTS (or BadLWTS, depends on your disposition :D)

sry to hear your selling mate, you will regret, im still sad i let my 55 go :(

You will miss Brutus like mad Gav, especially as its now just as you want it. But I understand the reasoning behind your decision.
Short of selling the kids in the classifieds, you'll just have to get a 55 wagon and start again!

Yep i've been thinking long and hard, Looked at various replacements etc etc Tbf Nowt comes close to Brutus with ££s for Performance than a Wagon 55k, So "IF" Brutus does go that's what is going to replace it.

I'm not worried Just means the miles will be racked up a heck of alot slower than has been already. I thought the Wife would be pleased with my decision as she is jealous of it lol but she's surprisingly quiet on the subject.

I miss being able to take all the boys out in the car as they love it :/

Well another successful 192 mile round trip to Great Ormond Street and back, Nearly 3 wks without a drive and It started up on the 1st turn, Fook i forgot what a Monsterous B***** thing it is lol A prod of the right nearly made the wife throw up haha, Had a quicker drive than usual:devil: and still returned 22mpg over the trip.

Unfortunately Brutus got caught in the poxy rain Grrr, So looks like another cleanup this wkend. On the flip side We haven't got togo back there for another 3 months as the boy is making good progress, Thankyou all again for the kind wishes/comments we have had.:banana:

Polished Brutus Friday, and was board today lol, Managed to get the wheels washed and took a little vid before it rained ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ffs see i cant help it, Took the day off work as i hate Mondays lol, Went for a drive whilst the roads were dry......

Sorry John couldn't resist "engine is warm" just got back :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

23517920_10155736529822988_6034247412799646068_n.jpg

23434969_10155736604657988_2861440685089387015_n.jpg

My boy Jenson had me right over aswel lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom