"Brutus" the e55k Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes no Cat car's for me, Well pointed Out rockits, I'd missed read the cat d bit.

Yes no Cat car's for me, Well pointed Out rockits, I'd missed read the cat d bit.
Sorry mate didn’t notice that it was a Cat, same here pal, plenty of good ones about not worth it with a cat d

Anyone we know ?

A forum Member buddy, So finger's crossed Brutus will get looked after. :)
Don’t make me cry

Pleasure & pain all in one post :(

Gotta be honest im so up n down, Whats done is done, Just wondering what the heck i'm gonna replace it with.......... Its sitting in the garage completely immaculate, Knowing what ever i buy im gonna have to probably go through all that detailing again, Another reason why im thinking ML/GL as they'd have to sit outside so i wouldn't be cleaning wheel arch liners and splash guards doh.....
I just don't know
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

lol

Gotta be honest im so up n down, Whats done is done, Just wondering what the heck i'm gonna replace it with.......... Its sitting in the garage completely immaculate, Knowing what ever i buy im gonna have to probably go through all that detailing again, Another reason why im thinking ML/GL as they'd have to sit outside so i wouldn't be cleaning wheel arch liners and splash guards doh.....
I just don't know
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

lol

Gotta be a 55k wagon, or 212 63 wagon :)

Anything else will be a massive step down :)

Last edited:
I just don't know
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

lol

I'll see your double facepalm and raise you one more :D
Its a shame Gav, but needs must if you want to take the whole family out.
I'd buy a stopgap cheap runabout with 7 seats and save that bit more for an E63 biturbo. A W212 shouldn't need the triggers broom treatment either;)
35984058916_cebca2014a_b.jpg

In all fairness Brutus required all the usual brakes steering/suspension stuff that any 100k mile car would. Yes it got complicated wen I changed the radiators lol, but hell what a car it is now.centre consol Switch pack was the awkward one to diagnose but hell we got there. I doesn’t help wen I like to keep on top stuff perhaps I did go a little over the top. The use of aluminium in cars these days doesn’t help wen they get old as it’s a bugger to save connected parts.

I wonder how easy it’s going be when the w212’s get this age?? Yes I had thought about a stop gap car, but I do have issues just running a car and distancing myself from trying to make it as good as it can be. So may just go without for abit, who knows.

I’m sure it will get the same care and love plus it will still be on here.

That’s the best thing about selling to Forum guys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure it will get the same care and love plus it will still be on here.

That’s the best thing about selling to Forum guys and girls

Do we get to visit him at weekends lol

Only if you keep up maintenance payments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom