Bury Cars on the Green

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
What a Cracking meet as usual, It was great to See Sarah and Familiar faces again, I've a terrible memory for Names so sorry. It was Awesome finally meeting Alps, such cool knowledgeable chap Along with GLK and The Chap with the CLS "sorry" lol I did struggle with the Kids / weather and gave up trying to keep Brutus my e55k clean. Tree Sap and heat = Mess doh.

Manage to get most of us in the pic's below sorry if i've left anyone out and those who names escape me
clear.png
Many thanks Gav/merc85

meet8c9dc.jpg

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet4.jpg

meet5.jpg

meet6.jpg

meet7.jpg

And I'm the one with the silver taxi parked next to yours. :D

Good day out, but the drive home was horrendous as my air con went on strike. :(

Good day out, but the drive home was horrendous as my air con went on strike. :(

Sorry to hear that Dave :( must have been too hot for the aircon :devil:

Nooooooooooooo!! I feel your pain, My Heater Valve "fingers crossed" went awol, I lost all a/c in the rear and and we struggled with just the front vents too.

Still a Dam fine Taxi bud ;) You had a fair trip home must have been horrible :(

It's going in to MB on Wednesday morning to get it checked out. I can hear the blower blasting away but there's nothing at all coming out of the vents, so I'm assuming that there's a lack of communication between something or other. :(

Sorry to hear that Dave :( must have been too hot for the aircon :devil:

Nightmare Don, and those ventilated seats are a complete and utter waste of time. The ones on the Range Rover are so much more advanced in comparison, and you can actually feel the cool air out of them...

Great day, it was so nice to meet you guys!
Thanks to Sarah for organising it :thumb:

David aka GLK

nice to meet some new faces and old :)

like with all shows, I never get time to speak to everyone I want to ...

well done Sarah for organising, it was a nice chilled out event, defo one for the diary next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom