Buying Mclaren SLR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Some of you will recall that I test drove an SLR recently (see below) well I've decided I must get one!

I'm getting a used one. It has the optional 19inch turbine wheels, Silver arrow red interior and is Anthrazit metallic (Dark Silver).

Details and photos to follow

Last edited:
I might find a way to test drive one but how on earth would it enable me to buy one? :confused:

Enjoy. :cool:

So how will you modify that one? Bit of a step up from the C180. Nice one :rock:

envy.

I too have decided I must get one. Just have to persuade the wife that we have to sell the house first and the 5 of us will have to live in a caravan.

Seriously, excellent - I hope that you will be willing to bring it to one of the GTGs.

Ive seen the production line in Woking, and its seriously impressive.. I've also been driven round Mira in one, even more impressive. Not yet managed to get to drive one.

Richard

I too have decided I must get one. Just have to persuade the wife that we have to sell the house first and the 5 of us will have to live in a caravan.

Mmmmmmmmmmm - now this deserves further exploration............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

R2 is this a wind up?:confused:

If not,congratulations, tremendous car, enjoy it:bannana:

I guess f we sold up and bought a terraced house we could afford one..

However, whats the insurance with no drive and where do I fit the baby seat? Also useless for my b&Q runs :) :)

oooh just looked I thought they were £300K...

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/562650.htm

So its ok I can buy a semi instead with a drive....

Photos of my very own SLR. 1/43rd scale Minichamps for only £10 on ebay.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :D

Last edited:
19" wheels are going to be a bit of a bugger to fit.:D :D :D

Streuth. I'm in trouble, I spent two weeks pocket money in one go!

Congratulation!, what an excellent choice. If you have the means to - why not? After all - life is too short for regrets. I know I would! If only I had the dosh. AND it looks like the batmobile :)

No. I'm off for a weekend's fishing until reality kicks in at home :D ;) :D

Remind me where your car is at the mo?.....................and what's in it:devil: :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom