C204 C63 style grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeporter88

Car
Soon to be Class coupe 250CDI
Evening,

I know this has been asked 1000 times on here before but I can't seem to find a common opinion/answer on whether or not aftermarket C63 style grills are any good.

I have a 2014 C250 Premium plus. Most of the threads i've read say the aftermarket grills are only for 2012-13 models or older. Are the CKS products really that poor?

Secondly.... is there such thing as an aftermarket grill with a gloss black surround but matt black mesh (like the lower OEM grills feature)

Again sorry for bringing up an old topic yet again

Cheers
Mike

W204 except C63 are the same fitment both pre facelift and facelift, if it says facelift on the ad or up to 2014 you'll be alright

Don't go CKS daylight robbers

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Are CKS really that bad? And is the fitting instructions different for a post 2013 car? I read somewhere you have to fit a washer or something?

mikeporter88 said:
Thanks for the reply. Are CKS really that bad? And is the fitting instructions different for a post 2013 car? I read somewhere you have to fit a washer or something?

I think on the facelift bonnet there's an attachment which houses onto the grille when it's shut, always best to make sure it says upto 2014

And yeah, CKS aren't the best with their extortionate prices :eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1470289340600.jpg
7cbe89d1da1c926f255b505513b3c2f5.jpg

I got this 1 from eBay the fitment and finish are good I will find the link and post it up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom