C32 AMG saloon 72K command sat nav Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A comprehensive service history is more important than a full Mercedes service history.

They don't require any additional or special servicing over and above a regular C-Class.

The one reason you might want FMSH is because if you have problems with the paintwork then you're more likely to get a more generous contribution from MB to put it right.

Great ad as usual from Jay. Sounds like a fantastic C32.

provisionally... a deposit has been paid unseen so may well be available again..

That was quick though! Was it sourced via auction Jay? (If I may ask)

Hi Peter,

Yes and no.. it came from a trade contact that i buy many of my cars from... he may or may not have got it from auction...

That car was sold pretty quickly

Mercland, I am near you and would be interested to know if you would be able to do the odd job or two on a C55?

I am just about to buy a 75k 2004, at £15k. Fair price do you think?

Hi John,

not a problem, just let me know what you need.

price - no such thing as a book proce for a C55.. just see what others are going for.. £15k sounds reasonable to me..

That car was sold pretty quickly

Mercland, I am near you and would be interested to know if you would be able to do the odd job or two on a C55?

I am just about to buy a 75k 2004, at £15k. Fair price do you think?

Is this the MB cambridge car?

Yes, that's right, why have you had your eye on it as well?

Any comments regarding the car most welcome.

I haven't seen it yet, not since it was p/x'd.

Last edited:
Yes, that's right, why have you had your eye on it as well?

Any comments regarding the car most welcome.

I haven't seen it yet, not since it was p/x'd.

No i'm not in the market of a C55 but it does look very good value.

I spotted it came on trader around thursday, very rare to see them under the 18k at the moment, let alone with a decent warranty.

I'd move very very quick if it looks in reasonable condition.

Black on black was well, even i'm tempted!

I bet its gone by next weekend regardless, good luck!

(post the pics if you go for it)

I know the car as the previous owner is a colleague of mine. It's only a shame I didn't manage to do a deal directly with him, as I know what he got in p/x for it. That said, it will have been through the workshop and come with a 12 month warranty.

I know what you mean about these types of cars selling fast, I've put a holding deposit on it today until I can go down and finalise things.

Yes, a little. He did offer it to me about 3 months ago but I had just completed on my house at the time so I declined.

Mistake really in hindsight. Still, I want to see what deal I can do with MB before getting too upset; what with it having had a service, MoT and new rear tyres not long before he p/x'd it, and also it being near to the end of the calendar month, I might be able to carve out a fair deal.

Fingers crossed!

5 litres, recession etc etc lol (be careful they don't through you out)

Remember it won't be a teir 1 warranty over 60k,

I will keep schtum and see how they 'sell' the warranty element.

I didn't realise that Tier 1 doesn't apply above 60k so thank you again for pointing that out.

:thumb:

I will keep schtum and see how they 'sell' the warranty element.

I didn't realise that Tier 1 doesn't apply above 60k so thank you again for pointing that out.

:thumb:

i'd be heart broken when they tell me ;)

Did you go for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom