C32 Power Upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neil Mackay

Car
C32 AMG Estate
Asked numerous times before no doubt, but who is considered the better tuners out there for Mercs? Coming from a Renault background, RS Tuning was "the master" with the Renault 2lt turbo.....so who is considered the master with the Merc V6......??? Not too interested in pulley upgrades at the moment just a straight forward map and delimit...

I had a remap and delimit a few years ago by ccc-tech. I only wanted a delimit but it was the same price for a 20bhp increase so I had that too, the throttle was more responsive, I never saw an improvement on the fuel economy and as for a noticable power increase im not so sure.

Then last year I had a 181 pulley and remote tune from eurocharged :eek: now thats made a difference :D ultra responsive throttle and the tune and pulley combo raised the boost from a standard 14psi upto something like 18psi and also raising the rev limiter and faster gear changes. The only thing I dont like about it sometimes is that it just wants to keep pulling when you put your foot down sometimes it can be like an on and off switch now the throttles so responsive.

Eurocharged do remote tunes from the USA (ive still got the lead if you want to use it) go on have a pulley fitted too :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom