C320 CDi Sport needed for magazine feature

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pieman

Hi there,

Mercedes Enthusiast magazine are looking for a W203 C320 CDi Sport saloon to shoot for a big feature on the 20th or 21st May.

The photoshoot will last around 3 hours and will be in the Beds/Bucks/Herts/Essex area.

If you own a C320 CDi Sport saloon and would like to take part please email me ASAP at [email protected] with brief details of your car. I will be writing the feature.

Many thanks,

Guy Baker

Hi there,

Mercedes Enthusiast magazine are looking for a W203 C320 CDi Sport saloon to shoot for a big feature on the 20th or 21st May.

The photoshoot will last around 3 hours and will be in the Beds/Bucks/Herts/Essex area.

If you own a C320 CDi Sport saloon and would like to take part please email me ASAP at [email protected] with brief details of your car. I will be writing the feature.

Many thanks,

Guy Baker

Okay

Whats the pay like ?

What .....

I'm just asking :)

We are still looking for a C320 CDi Sport for this photoshoot. If you would like to see your car featured in the magazine please email me on [email protected].
Many thanks,
Guy.

We are still looking for a C320 CDi Sport to feature as the main car in our Mercedes Enthusiast Magazine photoshoot. This will be a big feature celebrating six-cylinder Mercedes diesel saloons.
If you have a C320 CDi Sport and would like to be part of this event please email me now on [email protected] with details of your car.
Many thanks,
Guy.

If you have a C320 CDi Sport and would like to be part of this event please email me ASAP on [email protected] with details of your car.
Many thanks,
Guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom