C350e - Lead Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkC350e

Car
Mercedes-Benz C Class
Hi Everyone - new to the forum and have just taken the plunge and ordered a C350e in Polar White with PP and Night Package.

Been told to expect delivery in January - interested to hear from anyone else who has ordered in last month or two to see if this is typical or whether it's likely to be sooner.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone - new to the forum and have just taken the plunge and ordered a C350e in Polar White with PP and Night Package.

Been told to expect delivery in January - interested to hear from anyone else who has ordered in last month or two to see if this is typical or whether it's likely to be sooner.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum mate.

January? Good grief. If I'd been told I had to wait that long for mine, I'd have probably gone and bought the Jag instead......it was a close call anyway but the sensible choice won and we got a 350e from stock.

I hope things improve for you and you get an earlier delivery.

Cheers - thanks for the welcome.

I live in hope...

Thanks in advance.

Have you ordered options over PP - The build date of my E350e has gone back due to supply problems with Driving Assistance option and 'cockpit'. There are other posts saying that certain options are pushing build dates back.

In case you missed it, C350e's built after late June will get additional functionality in Mercedes Me - plough towards the end of this document and you'll see the additional services that will be available to you

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/06/Mmc-GTC-17C-EUR_engMarkup.pdf

Thanks for the info - useful to know.

Nothing other than PP and Night Package specified - update from our fleet team was vague but something about engine supply issues was reason given.

Yes, that might be the common denominator Wivenhoe - oh well, they say patience is a virtue...

Yes, that might be the common denominator Wivenhoe - oh well, they say patience is a virtue...

I feel your pain. I ordered my E350e in May and was assured of an early Sept delivery. Order confirms this albeit "non binding date". Then it went to end of Sept, now not before early Nov - could change either way. Problem is Driving Assistance & 'cockpit'. I'll have an interesting discussion when it does arrive as I have done the deal on the basis of a px - my car will be 2 months older and +2k miles. When delivery first slipped the px wouldn't be a problem ......

Bright side is the additional Mercedes Me services available on cars built after Just !

:(:( Now delayed again - delivery put back to 17th January 2018!

:(:( Now delayed again - delivery put back to 17th January 2018!
I ordered my C350e estate in early Sept with a delivery date of mid March. Then several days later following my order being pkaced (mid Sept) I received another email stating that there were significant delays to all 350e models and MBUK couldn't advise further but the earliest delivery date was going to be 31st March!!!!

I ordered my C350e estate in early Sept with a delivery date of mid March. Then several days later following my order being pkaced (mid Sept) I received another email stating that there were significant delays to all 350e models and MBUK couldn't advise further but the earliest delivery date was going to be 31st March!!!!
Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks away - expecting that I'll have a message from our fleet team with another delay if your experience is representative :wallbash:

Mine has been on order since early July. Standard c350e Sport in Polar White, no PP or anything.

This is the latest I've got from the lease company. Having to extend the lease on the BMW til then.

Original estimated delivery date:

05/01/2018

New Estimated Delivery Date:

30/03/2018

Reason for any date change:

Unavailable build slot - Slippage in adtc due to engine delays at factory. Email detailing this has been sent to all lease companies. Please update your customers accordingly. Many Thanks

Mine has been on order since early July. Standard c350e Sport in Polar White, no PP or anything.

This is the latest I've got from the lease company. Having to extend the lease on the BMW til then.

Original estimated delivery date:

05/01/2018

New Estimated Delivery Date:

30/03/2018

Reason for any date change:

Unavailable build slot - Slippage in adtc due to engine delays at factory. Email detailing this has been sent to all lease companies. Please update your customers accordingly. Many Thanks
So...checked today and no change advised yet...

However, if the dreaded delay does come I'll be cancelling and revisiting the BMW 330e (I know, I know...but can't risk missing out on the £2.5k grant otherwise the Merc is out of my budget).

I've just got a phone call to say that earliest I can have one is July! (Their estimate early last month when I ordered was March/April).:(
Which is a shame because I wanted to use my old E-class in the scrappage scheme and now I can't.:(:(
There are issues with the battery supply apparently.

6 months of waiting is nearly over, just had confirmation my C350e will be delivered next week - can't wait :D

I've just got a phone call to say that earliest I can have one is July! (Their estimate early last month when I ordered was March/April).:(
Which is a shame because I wanted to use my old E-class in the scrappage scheme and now I can't.:(:(
There are issues with the battery supply apparently.

I’d be very wary of that. We’re expecting the facelift model to be revealed in March, with deliveries around July. If they think you’ll get the current model for July, it won’t even be in production then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom