C350e owners club, forum views.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike Huxley

Car
C 350e, Brilliant Blue, Grey Leather, I.L.S., Wood Trim
Are we the most looked at part of the forum? Just noticed that we have 184 thousand "views", far more than any other section. Is the C350e the most coverted car ever!

:bannana:

I think it's probably the most complicated car with the crappest manual ever!!

:crazy:

Coverted? I assume you mean coveted rather than some sort of secret model. ;)

Looks like me spelling gone whoopsy crap. :doh:

Oh. That's a shame. I thought there was a secret agent mode I hadn't found yet. :cool:

All the economy of a diesel with a larger price tag, many more problems and no AMG line option so it just looks like enterprise hire car sped. I can see the attraction where do I sign?

All the economy of a diesel with a larger price tag, many more problems and no AMG line option so it just looks like enterprise hire car sped. I can see the attraction where do I sign?

You forgot the microscopic BIK and far more punch than your standard company car 2l diesel. Sure it's got its issues but for an on demand mix of parsimony and get up and go, it's hard to beat.

You forgot the microscopic BIK and far more punch than your standard company car 2l diesel. Sure it's got its issues but for an on demand mix of parsimony and get up and go, it's hard to beat.

Agreed. If they did it in AMG line trim I would have considered one for sure.

Agreed. If they did it in AMG line trim I would have considered one for sure.

I think the rear looks a bit better actually, don't like the fake body colour diffuser on amg line I've seen. Front does look better though.

There is a 220d in my carpark, feel better each time I walk out to mine at the end if the day!

I think the rear looks a bit better actually, don't like the fake body colour diffuser on amg line I've seen. Front does look better though.

There is a 220d in my carpark, feel better each time I walk out to mine at the end if the day!

The W205 interior with premium plus is such a classy place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom